🌊21//go🌊

After you and Mattia went home and you saw all those comments and you laughed and Mattia says "what?" You show him the comments and y'all two start laughing

you look at him and say "are you gonna fight marc?"

Mattia: no he's just waste of time

You laugh, the y'all continue driving home singing and vibeing like always, y'all got home and you see Marc still there, you grab mattia's hand and start to walk up stairs, until Marc says "so what's up Mattia?" He lets go of my hand and turns around and says "what?!?"

Marc: you was talking all that shit

You grab mattia's hand and say "Dino it's okay let's just go, Remember what you said, he waste of time" Mattia shakes his head yes and he turns back around then Marc says "mhm listen to your little hoe"

Mattia stops walking up the stairs and he lets go of your hand and he runs to Marc and punch him he falls to the floor and Mattia is on top of him punching the shit out of him, Marc pushes him off and he starts to punch Mattia

you go and pull Marc off of Mattia and you say "MARC JUST LEAVE" he rolls his eyes and leave you look at Mattia and his lip is busted and his nose his bleeding, you go up to him and you put your hand on his face and say "Dino your face"

Mattia: it's okay bubba

You: let's clean you up

You grab his hand and you walk up stairs to the restroom, you sit on the counter and Mattia is right in front of you, you grab a wet towel and put it in his face, he jumps and he says "ouch that hurt" you laugh and say "stop being a baby"

Mattia: but I'm your baby

You smile then continue cleaning him up, you wipe his nose with a towel and he's just looking at you, you laugh and say "what?" Hes still looking at you, you laugh then you slap him then he says "huh?" You laugh then he says "sorry I was staring at someone really gorgeous"

you laugh then kissed him on the cheek, after you kiss him on the cheek he makes a mad face, you laugh and say "what's wrong Dino?" He points at his lips and say "I want a kiss right there" you laugh then kissed him, he pulls you in and you wrap your legs around him and y'all are making out until Alvaro comes in and says "wait what"

you and mattia laugh, then Alvaro says "what happened to you Mattia?" You tell him how they got into a fight and then he says "damn" y'all continue talking then y'all started to watch a movie, but you got bored and went to your room and went live on Instagram

you went live and said "hi" more and more people was joining, Mattia comes in and didn't know you was live, he comes and sits behind you and you lay back on him and he kisses your forehead and people started to comment "they are besties huh" "aww there so cute" "we need them back" "stop playing already" you read them out loud and Mattia says "what are you reading?"

You: the comments silly, I'm live

Y'all laugh and then y'all was live for a while, after an hour y'all ended the live and you look at Mattia and y'all say at the same time "pictures" y'all laugh, yall took these and you post these on your spam: