🪐4//im fine....🪐

You wake up and your kinda scared, your stomach hurts and your really scared, Alvaro goes in your room and says "Good morning sis"

You: good...morning

Alvaro: you okay? Your always up before me

You: yea I'm fine

Alvaro hugs you and says "okay well get ready"

You: okay

You get up and brush your teeth and jump in the shower, you change into this:

And you pick your hair up in a ponytail then You went down stairs and Alvaro says "you okay sis?"

You: I'm fine

Alvaro: okay sis just know I'm here, and the boys are taking us again

You: okay thanks

You hug Alvaro and you have tears in your eyes, you wipe them then Alvaro says "oh there outside"

You: okay

You grab your backpack and go out and ale says "you have to sit on someone's lap again"
You look at Alvaro and he says "you can sit on mattia's"

You smile a little and say "thanks"
You sit on mattia's lap and he whisper to you "you okay?"

You: I'm fine

Mattia: you sure

You: yes

Mattia puts his arms around your waist and you lay back on him, he try to make you happy but you was just really scared, y'all got to school and you and Mattia was walking to first period, y'all got by the door and you stop so did Mattia, he says "it's okay, I will be here for you"

You: okay thanks

Y'all walk in and sit by eachother and then the teacher says "oh y/n and Mattia y'all can't sit by eachother"

you just look down and Mattia picks your head up and says "It's okay"

Mattia walks over to chase old seat and sit there and you just look at him and you look very scared, chase walk in and your heart drops to the floor, you was scared, chase walks in with a happy mood, and he sits by you and says "good morning mamas"

You: don't call me that

Chase: can I get a good morning?

You: no

Chase grabs your arm and says "I told you to stop talking to Mattia"

You: okay and