🧬6//Dude chill🧬

Y'all got home and then y'all was talking and doing tiktoks, until Alvaro says "Let's play Hind and seek"

Y'all: sure

You: but who's counting?

Y'all all look at eachother , then Mattia says "ROBERT" all of y'all laugh then Robert says "why me"

Mattia: idk

Y'all laugh and y'all get up and hind, you grab mattia's hand and say "shh let's go"

Mattia: okay mamas

Y'all run to the restroom, and y'all jump in the bathtub, Mattia layed down and you was laying on top of him, after like 2 minutes y'all was hearing the boys screaming and you and Mattia was laughing, y'all then here Robert say "okay Where the hell is y/n and Mattia?"

You and Mattia laugh a little, after 10 minutes y'all hear the restroom door open, you look at Mattia and he says "shhh" for y'all know it Robert opens the door and says "FOUND YALL"

You jump out and ran around the house, Robert was chasing you, you ran to Mattia and he was hugging you, Robert comes and says "heyyy not fair" all of y'all laugh and then you say "I'm tired"

The boys: Same we was running too

You: I'm bored tho at the same time

Alvaro: me too

You: I'm going to my room

Mattia: can I come?

You: sure

You and Mattia started walking up the stairs and then Alvaro yells "NO FREAKY SHIT"

you: WERE NOT GONNA DO IT

Alvaro: MHM BETTER NOT

You and Mattia walk in your room and Mattia says "I never realized how pretty your room was"

You: your hardly in here

Y'all laugh then you lay on your bed and got on your phone and Mattia lays beside you and whisper to you "hi cutie"

you laugh and whisper back "hiii" y'all laugh and then you continue back on your phone, Mattia grabs your phone and says "haha"

You: hey gimme my phone

Mattia: no

You and Mattia started to play fight, you grab a pillow and throw it at Mattia, Mattia says "Oh hell naww"

You: hehe

Y'all started to have a pillow fight, then y'all started to throw hands again and then you push Mattia on the floor and started beating him up with a pillow then he grabs your legs and you slip and fall on the floor then you got on top of him and slap him then y'all hear someone come in and says "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!"

And they come and push you off and of Mattia and you turn around and see Alvaro and you say "what the fuck was that for?"

Alvaro: WHY WAS YOU ON TOP OF MATTIA?

You: DUDE CHILL WE WAS JUST PLAY FIGHTING

Alvaro: Oh shit, You know what I thought...

Y'all laugh and then the boys come running in and says "WHAT HAPPENED? WAS Y/N AND MATTIA HAVING FUN"

You: noo