🧮11//Im sorry🧮

You wake up and you go and take a shower and you brush your teeth and you change into this:

And you wear your hair down and straighten it, you then go and wake Alvaro and you went to down stairs and you was on the phone, Alvaro come down stairs and says "let's go, there here"

You: okay

You walk outside happy because you was happy to see Mattia, you walk to the car and see that Mattia wasn't there, you said "oh where's Mattia?"

Kairi: he said not to pick him up

You: oh

You got in and sat where Mattia use to sit, y'all got there and you started to look for Mattia, you turn and you see Mattia making out with some girl, you had tears going down your face and you say "MATTIA HOW COULD YOU!?!"

He turns around and says "babe no let me explain!"

You: that your making out with another girl, after what we been through Mattia, why

You turn around and you see the boys, you run and hug Alejandro, Mattia runs to you and say "babe I'm sorry I fuck up!"

You: I'm sorry but we're over

Your heart broke even more when you said that, you ran off crying, the boys follow you and you just ran but then you trip and fell and you just sat there crying

Alvaro pick you up and you hug him tight and just started crying even more and Alvaro says "it's okay sis"

you just continue hugging him while crying and Alvaro stop hugging you but you kept hugging him, he says "sis it's okay" you look at him and say "mhm that's what everything is okay, BUT ITS NOT ALVARO, I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK HE LOVED ME"

Mattia walk up and said "y/n I did love you, I just fuck up, I'm sorry"

You: you didn't fuck up, you made the decision

Saying that hurt even more, Mattia try giving you a hug but Alejandro gets in the way and say "you already hurt her, just leave her alone"

Mattia: y/n please

You look at him and say "I'm sorry" and you ran to the restroom and started crying, you look at the mirror and said "I love you Mattia, what did I do, was I not enough, why" but little did you know Mattia was listening to you

*mattia's pov*

I saw y/n crying, it hurt me, it hurt me a lot knowing that I did this, I run to the gym and started cry, I sat there and just started crying, people started to come in so I ran to the restroom then I hear y/n say in the girl restroom "I love you Mattia, what did I do, was I not enough, why"