🔓12//Noo :(🔓

*still Alvaro's pov*

It's 6 Am and the doctors come out and says "family of y/n?" All the boys and me jump up, the doctors come over to us and say "where are the parents of y/n?"

You: we don't got any

Doctor: okay well who are you?

You: brother and I'm the only one she has

Doctor: oh I'm sorry but uhhh y/n didn't make it, she lost to much blood

My heart drop and so did I, I fell to the floor and started crying and screaming, The boys pick me up and we made a group hug, Mattia then says "can We see her?"

He shook his head yes, we run to her room and we see her hook up with lots of wires, I walk in and I grab her hand and say "hey sis I know you can't hear me but uhh I wanna say I'm sorry for all those hard times I gave you and I will always love you and uhh Just know I will try to be strong"

I put my head down and just started crying, Mattia pats me on the back and He hugs me, he then says "hey y/n, this is all my fault, I don't know why I was making out with that girl, it felt weird, Not gonna lie, it felt weird because....It wasn't you, I love you y/n and I hope you know I do, I'm sorry that I hurt you, just know I am really sorry and I love you a lot" he stop talking

we just made a group hug and just sat there and then we got up and we hug her, I was the last to hug her, When I hug her, I felt someone hug me back I look and I see y/n hugging me back, I was shook and I hug her tight and said "YOUR ALIVE" the doctors came in to do a check up on y/n

*end of Alvaro's pov*

The doctors check you and said you was fine, the boys come running back in and they hug you, Alvaro came and hugs you tight really tight, you look around and see Mattia wasn't there, you then say "where's Mattia?"

The boys look around then the door opens and you see Mattia come in and his eyes are really red and he runs to you and hugs you, you hug him back and then Mattia says "aye can I talk to y/n?"

Boys: sure

They walkout and Mattia looks at you in your eyes and say "I don't know were to start, I'm sorry, this is all my fault your here huh? You hurt yourself because of me, and I'm sorry that I hurt you, I hate that I kiss that girl and it felt so weird, I felt goosebumps and it made me feel weird, it felt weird because it wasn't you, When I kiss you, you make me smile and feel butterflies every time, when I'm with you, you make me feel special and you make me feel like I'm the luckiest man alive, and every time I think about you, it makes me smile and just think about you, I love you y/n, I love you a lot"

you look at him and smile then you hug him tight and say "I LOVE YOU TOO DINO"

You kiss him on the cheek and say "but for now let's be friends okay?"

Mattia: okay

You bring the boys back in and Mattia then says "aye I'm gonna get snacks for us"

Y'all: okay

Mattia left and you look at the boys and said "okay I'm gonna prank Mattia"

Them: okay but how?

You: okay so Mattia still likes me and I wanna see how he would react if I was dating one of y'all