truth or dare| bughead

they are all at a party at cherlys house. they: betty, jughead, veronica. archie, cheryl. toni, kevin, reggie.

"Alright hobos, it's time for a little hell raising." Cheryl proposed. "Ugh" Everyone groaned. Whenever Cheryl said the words "hell" and "raising" in the same sentence, they knew it would be chaotic. "I'll go first" She said. "Betty!" Cheryl said. "Oh god" Betty mumbled under her breath. "Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Have you lost your virginity? I doubt so." She said the last part quietly. "Yes Cheryl. Yes I have lost my virginity. Why do you care? "Oh I don't. Moving along." Betty spoke up, "Kevin truth or dare?" "Dare" Kevin said, feeling courageous. "I dare you toooooooooo call Juaquin (idk how to spell it) and tell him you still have feelings for him." "Aight" He did so. "Okay my turn!" Kevin declared. "Jughead, truth or dare?" "He glanced at betty for an answer. She mouths "Dare". "Dare." He says aloud. "I dare you to make out with Betty for 3 minutes straight. "Okay." He says calmly, getting up and grabbing Bettys hand, making her giggle. "In here." Kev reiterates. They stop in their tracks. "whAT" Jughead says, visibly confused. "Make out with betty for 3 minutes, right here." Neither of them respond, with words, that is. They crash their lips on one another, as a joke at first, seemingly making fun of Kevin's dumb dare. But then they deepen it, and Jugheads hand ends up up Bettys skirt. Her hands run through his hair, beanie long gone. "Times up guys." They pull away for a moment. "You guys can stop now." Kevin adds. "I beg to differ" Jughead says. Picking betty up by her ass and carrying her upstairs. "Save our virgin eyes please" Toni says. "Oh please, we both know your not a virgin" Cheryl winks at Toni.
uPstAiRs
jughead opens the door with one hand and hold betty with the other, not breaking the kiss. you can guess what happens next 😏😏 (aka my ass is to lazy to write it)

two stories in on day, who am i? although i hate this sm. anywho. it's 1:57 in the morning and i have to do school tomorrow #quarantinesucks but i'll try to write something shitty tomorrow. i think i'm gonna write one of someone walking in on them, either fp, alice, charles, or jellybean (poor girl) but idk. peace out girl scout

also happy late easter if you celebrate it 🐥