im mad akjdndkcn| riverdale rant

ok so i'm gonna talk about the things i'm pissed about and the things i liked (very few)

bad things
what the fuck fuckity type shit was that kiss?!?! i feel like it was kinda the same as the kiss in season two, they were both in fights with their partners, singing a romantic song, and got caught up in the heat of the moment. i also feel like betty felt bad an regretted it and wants to tell jughead, but he had just apologized (even thought he didn't need to) and betty didn't want to ruin that sweet moment they were having so she chickened out and didn't tell him. varchie on the other hand, i don't feel like archie regretted it, i feel like he will always be jealous of bughead even tho he had his chance three years ago. and archie kisses everyone. like. everyone. ( i have a page saving in notes of everyone that archie has kissed and her it is, betty, veronica, cheryl, josie, valerie, laurie, juaquin, and now kevin, he kissed fucking kevin for gods sake, which brings me to my next point. WHAT WAS THAT KISS. like at this point the writers are just throwing random storylines and shit out there hoping something will stick because they apparently can't write a good episode for shit. uGh and right when i was starting to like season four. the kevin and archie kiss was completely unnecessary and now it's just gonna be another plot hole thrown to the wind. my next topic is slightly random but oh well. betty and archies voices just don't blend. they sound soooooo good separate but together they just have to big a vocal difference to sing together. don't @ me.
ALZO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ENDING SOMEONE LITTERALLY TOOK THEIR TIME TI MAKE A JUGHEAD MASK AND A BETTY MAKS, TIE SOMEONE UP, PUT THE JUGHEAD MASK ON THEM AND KILL THEM WITH A ROCK BY HITTING THEM OVER THE HEAD BECAUSE THAT DEATH HAD TO HAVE BEEN REAL AND FILMED BRUH IM SCARED AND IM GOING BACK TO WATCHING JANE THE VIRGIN BECAUSE ITS NOT AS SCARY AS WHATER THE HELL THAT ENDING WAS-
this is slightly random but i feel like the episode never really started. idk if that makes sense. it it feels like since there was no actual musical and we were all just waiting for the b*rchie kiss that the episode felt off. the whole show has felt off recently. anyway

good things😊

ok i don't care what y'all say that scene with the bughead and varchie fight, what jug was throwing the things, that was h👏o👏t. i'm sitting here like
😳😯😧😅 anyways. another thing i liked was the music, i've personally never seen hedwig but i liked the music anyway. i fucking loved the song cheryl and toni sand to honey, sugar daddy. that's going on my spotify playlist fo sure.

also
i'm trying to tell myself that it's (the kiss) all just a ploy or fake or i saw something that said that they were being hypnotized in the way of the tangerine shit, because in the promo for next episode they looked almost lifeless (also at least they were wearing clothes) the writers may be terrible at well. writing. but they're not stupid, they know that by breaking up the most loved couple and the other one that they'll will lose a large number of veiwers and with being renewed for a season five they have to realize that it's just not a good decision.

and when they were doing that whole
"RONNIE"
"ARCHIE"
"BETTY"
"JUGHEAD"
situation when they were at lE bOn NuIT i fucking wheezed when betty said jughead because it didn't blend! she could have said juggie or something and then it would've ended with an eeeeeee and sounded butter but that's my opinion. 😗

notice how my list of thing i disliked was longer that what i liked 🙄

so i basically all around hated this episode

duces
-mak