lucky jug| bughead

time frame 2x19 i think

betty and jughead walked down the stairs of Riverdale High talking, "maybe we should do some investigating into chic" betty said in regard to the conversation they had at pops the previous day after midges funeral, "why, did you figure out a motive?" he says "it's tenuous but why both spent time at the sisters of quite mercy" "hey! virgin!" a third voice says. betty and jug continue their chat, seeing as neither if them were virgins (lol what is this) "cooper!" he says, sparking bettys attention. she turns her head and gives him an odd glance "you and that 'best friend' of yours should smash" the annoying voice says "he's not my best friend, he's my boyfriend, and i'm also not...... a virgin" she explains. "oh yeah? and who would tap...... that..." he says rudely. "ha, i would." jug says, slapping her ass. "jUG!" she jump and starts laughing. "come on juggie, we have better things to do than explain ourselves" she grabs his hand and they run to another hallway giggling. "what was that about?" jughead says. "i don't know, do i like like a virgin??" betty questioned. "not to me, but i'm used to seeing you without clothes" he whispered seductively into her ear, she closed her eyes and bit her tongue before turning and taking his lips into a passionate kiss. jug placed his hands on her waist and she put her hands on his face and neck, deepening the kiss more. "okay so maybe you aren't a virgin" the same voice from earlier says, pulling the lovers apart. betty and jughead start laughing as jug says "hell no she isn't" pulling her in for another kiss. they pull away and jug says, "how did i get so lucky, i mean, i get the date betty cooper, i get to kiss... betty. cooper." she blushes at his words. "i mean, think about it, freshman year, i was the loner, i was bullied, you hardly knew who i was (i know they were childhood friends don't yell at me) "and i was this seemingly perfect girl, pinning after archie" she scoffs "of all people. with a family that was falling apart. i....was falling apart. but then i met you. and you became my family." betty says. "i love you. i love you so goddamn much betty cooper." "i love you too jughead jones." they pull each other into a longing embrace.

ew i hate this so ducking much BAHAHAHHA DUCKING

so i'm currently watching the office and i'm on the episode when michael leaves and i'm literally sobbing but we vibing

so i kinda wanna do a q&a but my lazy ass doesn't want to wait for y'all to ask questions so i'm gonna do it in tiktok format

•name- emma makenzie but i prefer being called makenzie 😗
•age- almost 15 but technically 14:/
•favorite color- black, white, yellow, light pink
•height- 5'5 i'm tall
•sign -saggatitties but i'm not really super big on zodiac signs
•lover? -yeah his names noah and we've been together for about a year
•nationality - american but if you wanna get deep i'm scottish, german, polish, and czechoslovakian.. i think
•things that inspire me- chickfila, my parents, madalaine petsch (gorgeous bitch) and skinny people
•favorite food- chikfila nuggs
•current mood -i'm happier here lately then i've been in a loooong time and i'm finally starting to love myself :)
•shoe size -bitch i don't know
•favorite tv show- riverdale, jane the virgin, stranger things, the office. in that order
•spirit animal- 🐀🦒🐙🦆-> theres a few

ok bye 🙃
word count 600 not including this