4 - Cafe

Third person POV.

Wonwoo - Y/N, you free? Can you come to the cafe we usually go?

Mingyu is at work so it should be fine. Y/N thought. She texted Mingyu that she'll be going out with her friend for awhile.

Wonwoo took a sip of his coffee and looked at Y/N. "Y/N" She looked up when she heard her name being called. "You sure you wanna stay here any longer?" She smiled and nodded. But deep inside, she just wanted to go home... Wonwoo sighed and hold her hand. "What are you doing?" Y/N looked at him flustered. "You know we shouldn't be here any longer"

Awhile ago

A familiar figure steps into the cafe.
Minghao...
Those old memories that've been hunting her for eternity rushed back through her mind.

"Y/N, you wanna get some drink there?" Hara pointed at a nearby cafe. "Okay, let's go!" Y/N replied with a smile. "Won, you wanna come with us?" Wonwoo just nodded.

The three of them entered the cafe. "Y/N, isn't that Minghao?" Hara whispers to Y/N. She was silence for a moment. "You two wait for me at one of those tables, I'll order the drinks."

Just after she turned around from ordering drinks, Minghao was infront of her. She walk passes him and lowered her head down. Their shoulders accidently hits each others and Minghao glances at her but shrug it off after a moment.

Wonwoo knew something was wrong but he just keep it to himself.

"We should go" Wonwoo grabbed her hand and head to the door to leave. "Wait" Someone said from behind them but wonwoo just leave it off and bring Y/N back home. "Let me go" she spoke softly. Wonwoo doesn't care and just continued to walk her home. "Why did you do that" he was quiet for awhile before he spoke up "He was there, I knew you couldn't resist seeing his face." "I don't want you to get hurt" he continues. "Wonwoo, I'm fine there's no need to be worried about" Y/N's smile soften his heart. But at the same time, there's sadness in her eyes. Everytime she smiles at him, he can feel it. Just by looking at her eyes.

The silent walk was soon ended when they reached Mingyu's house.

"You're staying here?" Wonwoo asked curiously. "Yeah, he told me to." "Ah, I see.. Is he being a boyfriend material or something" he chuckles deeply. "Well, he's my best friend, but actually.. We did kinda.." Y/N stutter a bit. "You don't really need to say that, Mingyu already told me" he smiles. "Yea right..." She blushed and hid her face. "I'll be off then" Wonwoo smile while he walked away.

Y/N slowly open the door and get inside the house. It was filled with darkness around the house. Y/N barely can see anything. The door closes as someone speaks up "Your friend?" Y/N slowly nodded. "Answer me." "Y-Yes, It's wonwoo" Mingyu just sighed. "Can you.. Not go out with him?" She didn't expect him to say that. "But, why?" "Just.. Don't. Okay?" "No! Why would I? He's my friend. You have no reason for me to stay away from him" She raised her voice at him. Mingyu looked shocked but he still wants to convince her.

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU TRUST ME? IM YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS!! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW HIM THAT WELL"

Y/N stayed silence with her shocked expression. She lowered her head down and left the house without saying anything.

Her surrounding suddenly turned into bright white. Nothing was there. No one was there. Only her.

"Y/N.." A voice called out for her.

"Why is this happening to me.." Y/N said softly.

"I know it hurts you, but all I can say is..
.
.
.
Love is so strong that it can hurt someone" Y/N looked up to see her surrounding. "Wait!" It was too late. The voice disappeared and everything went back to normal.

"Who are you..."