5 - Leave

Y/N POV.

"Y/N, I know you're in there. Please open the door!"

"What's the point" I clicked my tongue. Leaving Mingyu banging on my door, I go back to my room.

I lay on my bed and closes my eyes. The banging sound disappeared. I guess he gave up..

"You do know that I liked him right?" Soonbyul said. "Yeah.." I replied. She scoffed. "Then.. Can't you stay away from him?!" Soonbyul continues as she glared at me. "But.." "No more excuses. I SAID, STAY AWAY FROM HIM" I stayed silent. "MOVE" I nodded and walked away.

I'm sorry Mingyu.. I can't be with you. I just can't.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock ringing. After the morning routine, I decided to take a walk outside. I walked around the neighborhood and spotted Mingyu outside his house. His house wasn't too far away from mine. It was only a few blocks away so we always visited each other, almost everyday. I wear my hood and walked faster making sure he won't recognize me. I walked and walked not even looking up on the road.

The sound of a car is coming toward my direction. In a blink of an eye, everything turned black.

"Miss? Miss can you hear me?" And that's the last voice I heard.

Beep... Beep.. Beep... Beep..

My surrounding turned bright white again. It's the same place I stand on when I ran away from Mingyu's house. Why was I here? Where am I? I was dressed in a hospital gown with an IV fluid connected to my hand.

"What's going on? Where am I? What are all this?" I shouted and my voice echoed back to me. "Why am I here? Am I... Dead?"

I dropped down on the floor and my eyes went blurry.

"Hey, pass it to me!" I pass the basketball to Mingyu. "SCORE!!!" We jumped happily.

"You still liked him right?" "Umm yea..."

"Y/N.. you should tell me everything in your mind. Don't keep it to yourself.." "I refuse to do so.."

"Y/N, you'll be staying with them from now on." "But.. What about you?" "You can't stay with us any longer.."

Those memories... I struggled to get it off my head. WHY DID IT COME BACK?!

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I was laying on a hospital bed. The same IV fluid was connected to my hand. "Y-you're awake.." I furrowed my brows and looked at the person who just talked. "And.. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm... The person who crashed onto you.." He lowered his eyes not making any eye contact. "Crashed?" I give him a questioning face. "Yes, you run into a car accident. I guess you didn't see me afterall.. Thank goodness you wasn't injured badly." "Do you perhaps remember anything?" He asked. "Um.. Yes, I do."

Mingyu was there. There's 99% chance he would notice me if he saw the car crash. Why wasn't he here? Perhaps... He's still mad? But why would he left his childhood friend..?

"What do you remember?" I thought for awhile. "My friend.. My friend was there before the car crash" He looked surprised. "I don't see anyone coming for you the moment I left the car.." Then.. He might ignore the whole situation there. The car crash was right infront of his house!!

"Maybe you mistaken the person as your friend?" He said. "But-" I cut myself off. I can't just tell a stranger about it... "It's okay, you can tell me. I'm not a bad guy. If I do, I could've just leave you on the road." Hesitating a bit, I told him "It was right infront of his house.. How could he not saw the situation? He could still hear the noise right?" "Hmm... I'm not sure about this.." He continues "But I might can help you find out soon"
.
.
.
"My name's Jun btw.." He smiles.