Chapter 1 - How it came to be.

5:37PM, Support Building

Mei Hatsume was doing her usual, working away at a so called 'baby' which would help Baguko Katsuki with directing his explosions. Problem was, she didn't know that the thing itself would explode. The pink haired inventor was working away at it when it started smoking. "That can't be good." Mei said in an anxious tone as she noticed sparks coming from the small item. Her only reaction was to slide under the desk as it exploded, destroying half of the support studio and her room, which was the closest to the studio.

Powerloader ran in and shouted; "Hatsume, what did you do?!" With a disappointed tone as he looked around the room, seeing a lot of things covered in smoke from the explosions. "Let's... just say it was a... work in progress..." Hatsume slowly explained as she got out from the table. "Whatever, just head back to your room, we should have this place fixed in a week, be more careful!" Powerloader growler as Mei jumped up and walked towards her room, only to find that it had been effected by the explosion. "Aw man, I've really done it now, guess I'll have to ask someone if I can stay with them for the week. Hey, what if I ask Shinsou?" She talked to herself as she got her stuff together... or what was left of it, and headed to Shinsou's room.