Chapter 7 - Rock Music and Soft Romance

7:01PM, The Park Concert

As a band got on stage and began playing, Jirou and Kaminari's eyes lit up. Hatsume was covering Shinsou's ears, because she knew he wasn't into loud noises. Shinsou eventually fell asleep as Hatsume's hands has managed to drown out the sound of the music. Mei gave Shinsou a passionate kiss on the lips while he was sleeping, being careful not to wake him up.

nAfter the concert was finished, the crowd was icheering, Shinsou woke up on Hatsume's lap, agahis head quickly soaring up to its normal position. "How long did I sleep?" He asked Hatsume as she make the reply in a soft voice; "20 minutes, why-" She stopped as Shinsou had brainwashed her, commanding her to do what he said; "Play it off like I was awake, and maybe kiss me again..." He said the last part quietly as brainwashed Mei said; "Well, How was that Shinsou?" In a quite regular tone for someone who was brainwashed, as Shinsou got his kiss he secretly wanted. "Not bad, could do it again." He said as the two couples walked back into school before curfew.

Shinsou sat down in the common room as Denki walked up to him and said; "That wasn't too bad, huh?" As Shinsou mumbled in agreement. Shinsou hated to admit it, but he might have feelings for Hatsume. He walked over to Hatsume and said; "Hey, tonight was alright, guess you aren't as bad as I thought, Mei." Shinsou said as Hatsume elbowed his ribs, giggling and cooing at his comment; "Aw, how sweet of you." As Mei and Shinsou went back to their dorm.

((Hey! Sorry to leave it like this, but thanks for reading this! I will be out with a new chapter soon! Hope you enjoy Mei x Shinsou! I honestly think it's cute, but you can ship whoever.