Chapter 4 - An Accidental Kiss

Same Day, 8:36 AM, Common Room Kitchen

Shinsou was embarrassed, but eventually got over it. Things slip from peoples mouths, and that's okay. Hatsume was leaner against Shinsou's shoulder as he was contemplating whether to pretend that didn't happen or to go back to his room and stay for a while, but he decided to stay. He felt Hatsume against his shoulder and turned his head to her, saying; "Hatsume, don't be so clo-" he stopped as his lips brushed against Mei's. Her eyes lit up, while his face flushed red.

"Shinsou, did you just kiss me?!" Hatsume squealed in excitement as Shinsou still blushed like crazy. "H-hatsume! T-this is why I said not to stand close!" He said in a stern tone as Hatsume hugged Shinsou, which ended with them both falling over, Mei on top of Shinsou, their bodies hidden by the counter. "Those silly dum-dums." Kaminari chuckled as Jirou, standing next to him, sent a headphone jack straight into Kaminari's ear, watching as he fell to the floor. "Ow! What was that for Jirou?" Denki asked as he got back up. Jirou twirled a earlobe around her finger as she teased; "They aren't the only dum-dums." As she looked Denki straight in the eyes.

Shinsou got back up and walked back to his dorm, Mei coming with him. "I can't believe we just kissed infront of everyone..." Shinsou said quietly, his face buried six feet under in his hands.