Chapter 5 - Apologies and Acceptance

8:53AM, Shinsou's Dorm

Shinsou was sitting at his desk, hands covering his face. "Shinsou baby, are you alright?" Mei oteased as Shinsou grumbled, a stirred feeling occurred in his stomach as he remained face down on the desk. "Please don't call me that, othe kiss was an accident." He said subtly as Mei sat down next to him, wrapped an arm around  his shoulder and hugged his head against hers. Shinsou didn't move away this time, feeling the hgirl's burning cheeks on his.

"Shinsou, do you... like me?" Mei asked in a surprisingly concerned tone. Shinsou looked up at her, his face still red. "Well... I... Sure..." Is all he managed to stammer out as Hatsume smiled as Shinsou put his head on the desk, sighing. Hatsume began patting his head, feeling his purple, fluffy hair in her hands. "There there, my Shinsou..." She said as Shinsou did nothing put sit there, feeling her hands travel through his hair. Suddenly, a knock on the door startled Shinsou as he slowly jumped up and opened the door, spotting Kaminari and Jirou. "Hey there... so uh... I don't you if you and Hatsume are a thing, by me and Jirou we're going to head down to the cat cafe and a concert, would you two like to come? And yes, we have four tickets." Kaminari smiled, sweating as Jirou had forced him to say it. Shinsou looked at Hatsume, who was smiling hopefully. 'T-too bright...' Shinsou thought to himself as he said to Kaminari; "Eh, Alright. We'll come."