Chapter 6 - A Double Date... with cats!

5:35PM, The Cat Cafe

Shinsou, Hatsume, Kaminari and Jirou all arrived at the Cat Cafe, and decided to sit so that Denki was next to Jirou and Shinsou was Next to Mei. Suddenly, a cat popped up and sat on Hatsume's lap. "Aww, he's cute! Almost as cute as you, eh?" Hatsume giggled, pinching Shinsou's cheeks and pulling them up to form a smile. Shinsou softly he grabbed Mei's hands and put one down, holding the other softly.

"Finally warmed up to you, eh?" Jirou asked Mei. Every comment they made felt even more like torture to Shinsou, and Kaminari put his hand on Shinsou's hair, patting it softly. "Yep, and he's quite cute once he does. We already watched a movie, had our first kiss, all that's left is our date! And meeting my parents of course." Mei said back, pulling Shinsou into a tight hug. Shinsou groaned as the force was fairly tight, squeezing on his chest.

Soon they ordered their food, Mei and Shinsou shared ice cream and coffee while Jirou and Denki shared a smoothie. Mei picked up the spoon as Shinsou looked at her, confused as to what she was doing. She pressed the ice-cream covered spoon up to Shinsou's cheek, then kissing it off sweetly. Shinsou blushed as the couples finished their order. They got up, running to the park where the concert was being held. They got let in with their tickets as they walked in and sat down, watching as the crowd filled in.