Chapter 4: Athena drops her bombshell

Ok guys, Thank you so much for the nice comments, and we will get to the adventure, just wait! Also sorry for these being so short and sorry for the cliffhangers, but I've got to make sure you'll read the rest of the story! >^..^< 

Artemis POV

Rachel collapsed onto the floor. A small group had gathered around us, and Percy looked annoyed. "Not another prophecy," He said with a hushed tone, then grabbed Annabeth's hand, who grabbed mine. I pulled my hand from her and she muttered something about how I was so similar to Nico? They rushed ahead of me, checking behind every once in a while to make sure I was following.

Percy POV

Artemis is cool, I guess. He's a bit like Nico and Annabeth combined, but a bit more..... Childish? It's hard to explain. Me and Annabeth walk up to the big house. Chiron is waiting for us. He obviously herd (see what I did there?) about the prophecy. His face looked the same as it always did when something involved me. "Percy," he said in a monotone voice. "Please tell me this isn't true." I replied in a somewhat similar voice, "Of course it's true. Rumors in this camp happen for a reason." I looked over at Artemis. He looked confused. Chiron looked him over too. "Grab the councilors, Percy. We're having a meeting."

Annabeth POV

The councilors showed up at the big house and began staring at Artemis, who had an uncanny resemblance to a Hades kid. Suddenly, everyone started talking at once. "Who's the kid?" "How old is he?" "Is there a prophecy?" "Yay! Someone shorter than me!" (I think you all know who said that. Our precious McShizzle himself.) When everyone was done asking questions, Chiron said, "Come in. We will answer your questions there."

Leo POV

Once everyone was inside, Chiron asked Annabeth to repeat the prophecy, but Artemis beat her to it. When he had finished, everyone looked surprised due to the vague amount of information. I mean, prophecies are normally vague, but this one was extra vague. But whatever. Super Leo will decipher it! Annabeth spoke first. "So we have two weeks, but what's the door?" Hazel replied, "Could they be talking about the Doors of Death?"

Athena POV

Ok, if Apollo wasn't going to give them more information, I sure was, these were my children we were talking about. I materialized right between Annabeth and Artemis. Everyone looked surprised out of their minds, and Percy, (Why would Annabeth choose him?) whispered to Jason, "Am I seeing things again?" Jason just shook his head. "Demigods," I said. "I might be able to help with those questions. And you know who else can? My son, Artemis."