Chapter 7: We learn its kinda hard to give people amnesia, even if we want to

Sorry for not updating earlier, something came up. And yes, here is your writer giving you the boring bits of her day. Question of the day: Favorite color? I like yellow cause its so cheery. Also YAY WE HAVE 100 READS! I know thats not that much but I'm still happy. (Does happy dance then runs around squealing and drinking iced tea). Also who else had their heart broken WHEN THE EVIL MOVIE MAKERS POSTPONED MY BEAUTIFUL ARTEMIS FOWL MOVIE AGAIN? I know I did. 

Percy POV

Annabeth wakes up looking like she’s gonna murder someone, and immediately asks me, “Where is he?! I’m gonna kill him, get Nico to bring him back, question him, then kill him again!” She shouted. Umm. Ok. Luckily I know where he is! But to tell her or not… I mean, I don’t think I want him to die…. Annabeth must have seen the look on my face because she gives me her version of seal eyes: the maybeIwontkillyouifyoutellme glare. I sigh, propelling us to the surface. “He’s over there, talking to himself.” 

Annabeth POV

I look over, and sure enough, a certain son of Athena is talking to himself - I mean, talking to SOMEONE HE OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO KEEP A SECRET AND TRIED TO KILL ME FOR - and I stand up and start walking over there. Percy grabs my arm, saying something under his breath about not killing him, and that It's not his fault (which it is) but I still walk over there. I put on my best death glare and try to walk as menacingly as possible. He looks over at me with a bit of fear in his eyes before whispering something to THE FREAKING AIR/SECRET GIRLFRIEND (Guys, Holly and Artemis are not a ship. She is too old for him. Thank you.) The look in his eyes goes away as if remembering the past events again. I walk straight up to him. “Now are you gonna tell me who the girl is AFTER YOU TRIED TO KILL ME?!”

Artemis POV

I decide I’m going to go full on criminal mastermind (I’m always a mastermind but the criminal is not used as often. Only like 99% of the time, not 100%). “I have no idea what you are talking about, Annabeth. You sure when you blacked out you didn’t hallucinate?” I say, before trying to walk off. “Not so fast,” She hisses in my ear as she grabs the collar of my jacket and pushes me up against a tree. “Tell me who she is.” Percy tries to calm her down but I give him a look. ItsfineIcanhandlethisIhavebefore. Then I turn to Annabeth, and with a smile I’m about to tell her she was hallucinating again when a CRACK! happens to the right of me. Holly had distracted Annabeth by punching a tree. “Holly!” I yell, turning to her. “What did I tell you! You were supposed to go get Foaly!” 

Percy POV

Who the Tartarus is the girl? Her name was Holly, right? And Foaly? What kind of name is that? Artemis sighs. “Holly ruined our cover. I might as well tell you.” Our cover? What kind of 14 year old has a cover? Besides me of course. Everyone files back into the Big House, but Artemis still doesn’t look too keen on telling us. 

Holly POV

I had to distract her! I can’t have Artemis get hurt (again) by anyone. He is my Mud Boy and I will not have people hurt him. Artemis sighs (for like the fiftieth time today.) “I’m going to tell you what the prophecy means. Not how I know what it means. Also, ignore Holly. She’s just going to make sure I don’t… aah… never mind. You know the two weeks part. The door… It's talking about The Puerta de Alcalá (the door of Alacalá), a popular door for the People.” Murmurs of questions emerge at this, mainly how do you know and who's the people? “QUIET!” He yells. “I told you not to ask how I know. And you’ll find out about the people soon enough. No idea on “the memories lost” and the line after that, but the People are…” 

And there's your cliffhanger! Though I think you all know who the People are, but whatever. Shoutouts:
Zoey536
bookwoemofabook2
WieGirl014
JP6889
ARedHairedWarrior1
MacaroniGalore
K, go follow them my peeps!!!