Chapter 21: Solangelo!!!!

Hello my preciouses! (Is that correct grammar?) Sorry it's so late. I was trying to figure out what happens next in the story but I've ended up just adding more solangelo to the story. I
Qotd: Has anyone read The Land of Stories?
Shoutouts:
books4eva1234
CinnamonRoll78

Will POV

The darkness was almost unbearable. Being a child of Apollo is normally fine and dandy, but being a child of Apollo in the underworld is the most horrible thing you can imagine. I had to constantly remind myself that it was all for Nico, otherwise I would have collapsed right then and there. When I finally reached the Styx after what felt like years of walking, tortured souls surrounded me, whispering little things into my ears. You won't be able to save him. Have you met Hades? Come here, we can take your sadness away. I looked around me, the souls looked pityingly back at me. Yes. I should leave with them, Nico couldn't be saved. But then I looked back at Nico, and the coldness that had entered my heart left, warmth flowing through it. Nico could be saved. He would be fine. So I pulled him closer to me and walked through the souls, straight up to Charon. 

Nico POV (I've never been dead. Sorry. I have no experience with this.)

I sat up, but I couldn't see where I was. Darkness threatened to swallow me whole. Memories of my past flowed through me like arrows, each one harder to handle then the last. But then one memory came. Another. Each one filled me with happiness, not pain. Me and Will meeting. Will forcing me to stay in the infirmary and me pretending to hate every second of it. Will asking me to be his boyfriend. Slowly but surely, the darkness peeled away from my eyes, and sunshine filled my eyes. But something spoiled everything. A voice familiar to me. Father and…. Apollo?. "Nico."  Dad said, his voice slick with sadness. "I wanted you to be happy. I'm sorry, accept these memories as a token of apology."

Apollo also said,  "These are your future memories." With that he disappeared, leaving me to watch myself get married.