Chapter 17: Do you call love pain?

Hello my soon-to-be-crying readers, I'm totally not trying to break your hearts/cause cliffhangers. Don't murder me. *chuckles nervously* Sorry not sorry about boring you with what's going on with Artemis and not with what I know you guys are all curious about: What the Tartarus? And what is happening there? I'm gonna go board up my windows and lock the door so you don't kill me. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!
Qotd1: Does anyone do these anymore?
Qotd2: Who loves Marvel?
MEEEEEEEE!!!!
Shoutouts:
Potterhead207
Charkora08

Commander Aegaea POV

I woke up later. I felt drowsy, dizzy, and angry all at the same time. We appeared to be in a giant bubble. A boy was standing at the front of the bubble, driving the air like someone drove a submarine. Three other people stood in the bubble. A boy and two girls. A familiar voice rang through the bubble. Captain Holly Short, a notorious elf that went on expades with an even more notorious mud boy, Artemis Fowl. "Artemis, our guest is awake." He looked over at me. I watched horrified as he calmly walked over to me and slipped the gag off my face. I started rapidly firing away questions, but he put up his hand to stop me. "I want nothing from you but the key. Where is it?" At this moment Holly walked closer. She leaned forward, grabbing something hanging off my wrist. "No!" I yelled, panicining. "I need that! I'll get fired for losing something so important!" Holly looked guilty. "We need it more than you do. We'll give it back when we're done." With that she pulled out her Mind Wiper 5000 and pressed it against my head.

Nico POV (Remember where we left off? Hehe cliffhangers are the best)

Will was a quiet sleeper. He didn't move or anything. I loved Will. I think that it's impossible to describe love unless you have felt it. 

Tartarus is the worst place love can be. It's literally the embodiment of hate. As I was thinking, I heard something behind me. A voice I had hoped never to hear again. So you came back, my young demigod. I think I'll start with the child of the sun. He looks vulnerable. "No!" I yelled. "Take me instead! I'll do anything you want!" Anything? The voice said, laughing. I can arrange that. And with a CRACK! the pain I thought I would never feel again flooded through me.