Chapter 26: Artemis gets drunk on his own memories

Would y'all trust me if I said my editor ditched me for her siblings? No? Then I'll just say I was binge watching Voltron with my brother. Shoutouts:
evanreadsalot
TheWritingSensation

Annabeth POV

Will looked unnerved about going back into the darkness, but he put on a brave face and descended with us. When the steep tunnel began to level out we knew we were close. Percy was in the front, so he stepped out first. We all filed out after him. "Welcome to the underworld," Nico weakly said. "Nico!!! You're awake?!" Someone yelled. We all crowded around him, hugging him. "Guys," he said. "Lets go." Will looked uncertain about Nico's health, but Nico assured him he was fine. He pushed us forward. It took a while, but Nico made Charon give us a ride across and then lead us to the Mnemosyne. 

Artemis POV

The river looked like any normal river, but as soon as we reached it Nico called out in a loud voice, "Mnemosyne! We need your help!" A rumbling voice filled the cavern, coming from the water itself. Why should I help a boy who should be dead? "We have your key!" He responded. A beautiful lady rose from the water. She had a lab coat on and was dressed like a psychiatrist. The best look ever. Give me the key. "And you will give us the memories?" I swear on the river Styx. Nico handed her the key. A goblet appeared in her hand. She  gave it to me. Drink.