Chapter 22: Meet the parents!

Hi!!! I hope you like Marvel.
Qotd: Did you like that the last chapter was just solangelo?
Shoutouts:
waterfallrivers
nicos-chicken-nuggie

Percy POV

The new forges were…. how to say this…. Ugly. They looked rushed, forced, and the furniture was scorched. Tyson, saw the look on my face. "Don't worry brother. It's only temporary." I smiled a bit at Tyson. He obviously enjoyed being around his brothers. He pulled out the stone and had me sit down, then Holly pulled out a picture. It looked like an old key. She gave Tyson a few instructions under her breath. He pulled out the chisel.

Annabeth POV

When Percy and Holly stepped out of the forge, Holly placed something in my hand. An obsidian key about the size of a thumb. I was still angry at Artemis, but I talked to a Cyclops earlier and he said that I could design their new forges. Artemis still looked uncomfortable, so of course when we left he looked super happy. Percy created another bubble and we got in, and we headed back to the beach. The sand was pretty, but something looked off. Of course Artemis noticed it. "Is there supposed to be blood over there?"

Will POV

"Charon." I said, trying to sound as confident as Nico would. "I need a ride." He looked like he was gonna argue with me, but I held up a couple drachmas, and he swiftly pulled them out of my hand and I stepped in. The river was swirling, full of souls trying to swim to the other side. I watched as the boat slowly made its way over to the other side of the river. When we finally made it, I stepped onto the bank of the river. Cerberus looked over immediately, his heads sniffing the air around me. I tried to sneak around him, but his head snapped over to where I was. But instead of eating me like he was supposed too, he knelt down next to me and cried. Who knew dogs could cry? Well, his big, fat, eyes were watering, salty tears spilling out. I took the advantage to run towards the palace. The guards took one look at me, and they just let me in. Hades was sitting on his throne, looking at me, his eyes full of anger. He spoke with a deep, heavy voice, one you would expect of someone who manages darkness. His voice shook with anger. "Well well well. The boy who killed my son. "