1. First day

---16 MONTHS LATER--

Izuku P.O.V.:

"I---u!"

"Iz-ku!"

"IZUKU!" I flinched sitting up. "Izuku you have two hours before we have to leave!" I heard Mr.Aizawa call. I shot up running to the bathroom. I grabbed two towels from the cabinet and hopped in the shower.

---Sorry last one TvT---

I tried to tie my tie slightly frustrated. "Need help?" I looked up seeing Mr. Yamada. "Y-Yeah..." I mumble. "Here." He giggled, tying the tie neatly. "Thank you Mr.Yamada." I thanked him. He snickered. "How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Papa, or at least Hizo." He joked. "Ok Mr. Hizo!" I exclaimed making him giggle in response. "Let's go Hitoshi's already in the car with Shoa." He led me outside and to the car, the sun just beginning to rise and the sky becoming purple. He sat in the back next to Shinso. "Tie trouble?" Shinso asked. "Y-Yeah every time i did it it was short and stubby." I groaned. "Like you?" Shinso snickered. "I'm n-not that short. Just f-fun sized." I grumble shyly. "Hitoshi, what did we say about teasing Izuku?" Mr.Aizawa asked. "Not to." Shinso sighed in defeat. We drove for a few more minutes before arriving at the gates of UA." I gripped my bag climbing out of the car. "Izuku, Hitoshi why don't you two go to class?" Mr.Y-Mr.Hizo asked. Shinso nodded, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the building. "So Hitoshi, are we i-in the same class?" I asked. He hummed, "Yeah." He answered. We walked down the hall until we stopped at a door labeled 1-A. We sat down by the window Shinso behind me so that we could both stare out the window. "Do you think dads are gonna take us to orientation?" Shinso asked. "N-No." I answer bluntly.

After about half an hour of waiting a boy with glasses and blue hair walked in and recognizing  Shinso, most likely from the entrance exam. I watched as students began pouring through the doors. A girl with brown hair and the boy with blue hair introducing themselves as Tenya Iida, and Ochako Uraraka.

Third P.O.V

"Go somewhere else if you want to play and make friends." The whole class went silent looking behind a group of students at the front door, seeing a man with black shaggy hair, laying on the ground in the hallway. The students looked behind them as he spoke. "This is the hero course." He paused to pull out a yogurt packet and sucked the yogurt from the inside. He stood up unzipping the sleeping bag revealing a saggy body suit and a gray bandage like scarf."Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were all quiet." The took off the bag, lightly stepping out of it as he continued to speak. "Time is limited, you kids are not rational enough." Shinso sighed, holding back a chuckle as his father spoke. "You had to start out the school year with a scolding?" Shinso thought. "I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you" He deadpanned looking off to the class. He reached into his sleeping bag pulling out a blue, red and white outfit. "It's kind of sudden but put these on and go out onto the field."

Everyone quickly changed in the locker rooms before heading out to the field. Izuku noticed a few weird glasses he was getting from students, most likely because of the scars on his forearms showing. He looked around waiting for the final few to exit the locker room. Finally an invisible girl walked out and joined the group. "Now that everyones here, we're going to be doing a quirk assessment test." Mr.Aizawa explained. "A quirk assessment test?!" Mostly everyone yelled; excluding Izuku, Shinso, A boy with half and half hair, a girl with a black ponytail, and a boy with a bird head. "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Uraraka asked as her hands crumbled into fists in front of her. "If you're going to be a hero you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school's traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." Mr.Aizawa Physical tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks started turning to the students.

 "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too. Right?" Aizawa rhetorically asked. Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." He held up a phone showing different tests. "This country still uses averages taken from students not using their quirks. It;s not rational. Well the ministry of education is procrastinating." He turned to a boy with ash blonde hair and crimson eyes. "Bakugo, you finished first in the practical exam, right? In junior high what was your best result for the soft ball throw?" Bakugo thought for a second before answering. "67 meters." "Then try doing it with your quirk." He threw the soft ball to him before Bakugo walked to the circle. "Anything goes, just stay in the circle." He dead panned. "Okay then." Bakugo answered, stretching his arms. He reeled his arms back and threw the ball a large explosion while screaming ''Die!!''

~Time skip~

When all of the tests were finished the last place student (Being a boy with grape-like hair) breathed a sigh of relief when Mr.Aizawa revealed the last place student wouldn't leave. (Srry, but in my opinion Mineta is a bit of a comedic relief character, The show would be a bit dull without him TvT)

1.Izuku Midoryia    11.Mina Ashido

2.Momo Yaoyurozu    12.Ochako Uraraka

3.Shoto Todoroki    13.Koji Koda

4.Katsuki Bakugou    14.Rikido Sato

5.Tenya Iida    15.Tsuyu Asui

6.Hitoshi Shinso    16.Yuga Aoyama

7.Fumikage Tokoyami    17.Hanta Sero

8.Mezo Shoji    18.Denki Kaminari

9.Mashirao Ojiro     19.Kyoka Jiro

10.Enjiro Kirishima     20.Toru Hagakure

21.Minoru Mineta

"Now go back and change, do whatever you want in class until lunch." With that Aizawa left. "Bro! You got 1st without using your quirk! That's so Manly!" A red head exclaimed, slapping Izuku's shoulder. "Th-thanks?" Izuku hesitated. "Eijiro Kirishima!" He held out his hand. Izuku grabbed it as it began to shake. "Hey! We match!" Kirishima laughed as he pointed to the scar over his eyelid. He cut through the brow and mid way down his eyelid. Izuku's went from his brow to his upper cheek. "Where's yours from?" He asked. Izuku thought for a second before remembering. "G-Glass from a w-window..." Izuku muttered. "Y-Yours?" He asked. "Mines from when I got my quirk! Cut my eyelid." He giggled. The two walked to the changing area to get changed. Izuku quickly got his clothes on so nobody would see the scars along his entire body. He was about to leave when he heard a shout from behind him. "Midoriya wait up!" He flinched before looking behind him. Kirishima was running up hopping on one foot trying to get a stubborn sock to rise. "Want to eat lunch with me?" He asked, his sock finally rising. "S-Sure." He answered.

The two walked to the cafeteria having a one sided conversation. The two found a table before beginning to eat Kirishima talking with his mouth full from time to time. "Mind if we sit here?" A preppy voice asked. The two looked up seeing the pink girl, a boy with yellow hair with a lightning bolt on his bangs, and a boy with black hair and round elbows. "Go ahead!" Kirishima said kindly. The three sat down leaving five empty seats. (You will know in a few chapters¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ ).

---

"How was your first day?" Yamada asked. "Good, I made some new friends. Dad didn't take us to orientation though." Shinso stated. Yamada gasped dramatically as he looked to Aizawa. "Shota, we talked about this! Every year it's the same thing! You scare your kids on the first day and then we always have kids asking for a class transfer!" Yamada whined. Aizawa slurped on his ramen not paying any mind to his husbands complaining. He looked to Shinso who was snickering from his seat and to Izuku, who was slurping on a noodle staring out of the window above the kitchen sink. "How was your day Izuku?" Yamada asked. He shrugged, "A guy named Kirishima sat by me at lunch which added about six others." He stated beginning to slurp on noodles. "Kirishima? The red head?" Aizawa asked. "Yeah." Aizawa hummed. "Well that's good to hear. Any buzz yet?" Aizawa closed his eyes letting the taste of ramen fill his mouth. He heard a hum signaling no. "It's been an entire year! When is that thing gonna come off?" Yamada whined. Izuku's Hand rose to the small device on the back of his neck.

"I-I don't know..."

A/N: Hallo! So I just wanted to clear some things up before this fic continues.  So, Shinso is gonna have a similar relationship with Bakugo that Midoryia and Bakugo have in the Anime.  Just wanted to clear that up.