Untitled Part 8

Everyone froze looking at their teacher. "Thirteen protect the students!" The class stared at the growing portal and the villains that came from it as their teacher had put on his yellow goggles. The entire group was silent for a few moments watching as the black and purple mist formed into a somewhat looking head with glowing yellow eyes. "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa questioned. The class was silent again as they watched their teacher's scarf flow into the air with his hair. "What? Villains? No way, there's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked, coming up from the second row of students. Thirteen looked up to the top of the dome.

"We have them of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off. "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki continued "Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Todoroki stated. The class stared at him with stressed expressions. Izuku stared at the portal that hadn't shrunken yet. He saw a man with black hair and gray eyes walking out from the portal. HE was wearing a brown jacket and had cotton lining on the collar. "Thirteen start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave powers is interfering." Aizawa stated calmly. "Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk too." "Yes sir." Kaminari responded by putting a hand up to his ear. "All of you listen to Thirteen." He ordered before jumping away from the group and beginning to fight villains.

The class of future heroes began to run towards the exit. The group stopped when a black portal appeared in front of the class. The mist guy appeared out of it making a large wall of mist. "I won't let you." He said simply "It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." The mist said as it expanded more like a pair of wings. A slight click was heard as one of thirteen fingers had flipped open. They put their hand up and froze as Bakugo and Kirishima jumped out attacking the villain. The smoke from the Bakugo explosion had blocked everyone's vision. "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima asked, his quirk activated on one arm. Izuku felt his ears ring. He held his breath as the smoke cleared. "Oh dear that's dangerous." Izuku felt the air leave his lungs as he jumped out and felt a metal enter his hand. He felt a thud as he gripped onto the body black and purple smoke surrounding his hand. Silence filled the group as Izuku squatted there. He felt movement from under him. "What a pleasant surprise." The mist said.

Izuku felt her blood boil. "My my who would've thought that you were spending time with the only people your father despises. Maybe we should send you back to Daiki?" He froze. "You three move out of the way!" Thirteen yelled. Izuku jumped back as black and purple mist surrounded the group. He felt the mist blow in his face until it had disappeared. He opened his eyes and immediately sprinted forward punching the closest person. "Nice to see you too." The man said as he had lifted his hand. Izuku felt pressure on his Torso before he was thrown over and smashed into the ground. He felt the concrete crack under him as a zap came from his neck. "Shigaraki look it's your brother, didn't you miss him?" He heard the other man beside him mumble whatever as he watched the underground heroin fascination.

"So how've you been. Seems like it's been a year, wait hasn't it been a year?" Daiki said as he put a foot onto the boy's chest. Izuku felt the pressure on his chest tighten. He looked at the man, fear shaking his fists. He saw the man lean down and place a hand onto his cheek. "What's happened since you were kidnapped?" Daiki asked. Izuku just stared at him, his jaw not seeming to work. He felt a sting on his cheek making his head jerk to the side as the pressure on his chest tightened earning a few cracks. "It's rude to not speak when someone asks you something." Izuku felt the grip tighten and he closed his eyes as he tried to gasp for the precious air he was missing. He didn't mind the not broken ribs and the blood leaking from his back, he just wanted some air. He felt himself gasp as the pressure had dissipated letting him breath.