Combat training (Part.1)

"I AM..." A loud booming voice drew out from the entrance of the classroom. Everyone looked to the door. "... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A large muscular man in a red, white, yellow, and blue outfit hung from the door frame. Loud 'aww's' filled the room. "Welcome to the most important class at UA high!" He stopped and stood at the front of the class with his arms on his hips. "Think of it as Hero-in 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good!" He explained striking a pose. " Let's get into it! Today's lesson will be to pull no punches!" He exclaimed, holding up a sign. "Combat training..." Bakugou growled excitedly. "But one one of the most important things to being a hero is...'' he trailed off clicking a remote button. "Looking good!" He exclaimed,as boxes with numbers labeled 1 - 21 slid from the wall. "These were dealing for you based on you Quirk registration forms and requests you sent in before school started!" He finished as the boxes finished sliding out. Most of the class yipped excitedly. "Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at ground beta!" he exclaimed. Kids excitedly jumped from their seats and grabbed their box corresponding to their class number.

After everyone had gotten their costumes on they all gathered outside in a fake city. Shinso had a dark gray long sleeve and pants with a capture weapon wrapped around his neck under a black mouth mask, (With a voice amplifier and voice filter) black boots, (With iron toes to intensify the force) and a utility belt with lock picks and throwing knives). Izuku had a dark green jumpsuit with long light tan gloves going up his arms ending at his elbows, a gray face mask covering his nose and jaw (Which had a gas/smoke filter, voice amplifier and muter, and extractable/retractable eye blockers that had a thermal vision mode, night vision mode, and tracker mode.) He had red and black shoes with iron soles that would jolt forward when they hit an object making the force tenfold, and a red utility belt holding medical equipment, throwing knives, trackers, smoke bombs, flash grenades, and a large pouch holding a replica of Eraserheads scarf. He looked around seeing everyone's costumes. "Midori you look so cool!" Mina exclaimed. He stared down her crazy outfit and blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. "You look like an alien." He deadpanned. "Yeah, that's what I was going for! When I put it on I thought I looked like a hobo." She grumbled the last part. Kirishima and Kaminari had joined them and soon after Sero, Shinso, Iida, and Uraraka joined. The seven had quiet downed when All Might began to speak. "Now shall we get started you bunch of newbies?" He asked "Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" All Might announced. "Sir!" Iida began. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting Urban battles again?" Iida asked. "Not quite!" All might say holding two fingers up. "I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors! Think about it: backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs! Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows! For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoors!" He stated. "Isn't this a little advanced?" Ausui asked, putting her finger to her chin. "The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time! You're dealing with actual people now!" he explained again. "Sir will you be the one deciding who wins?" Yauyorozu asked. "How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugou followed. "Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

Multiple questions fired at the teacher making him slightly Greek out. "I wasn't finished talking." he grumbled. He pulled out a small book and opened it before explaining. "Listen up! The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon in their hideout! The heroes are trying to dispose of that! The hero's need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time! Villains need to protect the bomb for the whole time or capture the heros!" He explained. All Might picked up a yellow box with "Lots" labeled in black letters. "Teams and matches will be determined by drawing lots!" He finished. Iida raised his hand and began "Why are we being decidedly so haphazardly?!" He asked. "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies." Izuku explained. Iida turned a head and muttered something before bowing. "Please excuse my rudeness!" He exclaimed. "It's fine, let's do this quickly!" All might screamed, turning and throwing his fist in the air.

A.Ochaco Uraraka & Shinso Hitoshi

B.Mezo Shoji & Shoto Todoroki

C.Minoru Mineta & Momo Yaoyorozu

D.Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Iida

E.Mina Ashido & Yuga Aoyama

F.Koji Koda & Rikido Sato

G.Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro

H.Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui

I.Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure & Izuku Midoryia

J.Hanta Sero & Ejiro Kirishima

"The first teams to fight will be..." All might begin as he rummaged through two boxes labeled "Villain and Hero" "these guys!" He exclaimed holding up two balls labeled D for the villains and A for the heros. " Everyone else, head towards the monitor room!" "Yes sir! The class yelled. Izuku walked over to Shinso and put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I'll laugh when bakugou loses." He whispered before walking away.

---

"Villain team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in and the battle will start!" "Yes sir!" "Young Iida, young Bakugo, learn to think from the perspective of the villains! Go all out and don't be afraid to get hurt! If things go too far I will stop it!" All Might explained as Bakugo and Iida walked into the building. Shinso turned over to Uraraka and the two began to form a plan until five minutes had passed. "Now let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with team A and team D!" Shinso and Uraraka climbed through one of the side windows and peeked down the grey halls. The two young heroes walked down the halls until Bakugo appeared mid-air at the beginning of a hall and blasted an explosion at the two. Shinso grabbed Uraraka and dove back into the hall, skidding on the ground. "Uraraka, are you all right?!" Sinso asked as he watched the smoke. "Yeah, thanks." "C'mon Akuto, don't doge." Bakugo stated as he swept the smoke away from his face. "I figured you'd come for me first." Bakugo began to charge at the two his gloved hand in a strained position near his shoulder. "I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!" Bakugo screamed. He thrust his hand forward as Shinso grabbed it and twisted so his arm was over his shoulder and threw him onto the ground. "Kacchan, you usually start with a big right swing. How much do you think I've observed..." Shinso began making bakugou turn. "I'm not as dumb as you think I am... If anything, you're the Idiot for underestimating me." Shinso looked at the boy in front of him.

"I'll make a new meaning for my "Akuto"!"

A/N:  I am so sorry for not posting in so long.  I got locked out of my computer so I haven't been able to write in a while!  I will be posting a new chapter every two weeks so DO NOT FEAR!!!  (OMFG TvT)  Anywho hope you enjoyed!

Also you may be wondering "What dose Akuto mean???"  Well, 悪党/Akuto means Villain in english.  Hehe me use brain.