Combat training (Part 2)

Shinso raised his hands grabbing at the gray scarf. "Why aren't you talking anymore? Are you scared?" Shinso teased making the blonde growl. The two stood there until Bakugo put two of his fingers to his ear. "Just shut up and defend!" He screamed. Bakugo put his right hand behind him as an explosion began to spark in his palm. "Uraraka, go!" Shinso screamed as Bakugo flew forward and kicked at the indigo haired boy. Shinso blocked the kick and gripped his gray scarf. He wrapped it around the boy's ankle making the other swing a right hook and hit the wall with a red and orange explosion. "You're so predictable Kacchan!" Shinso teased. The boy shot his scarf towards the puff of smoke and tugged forward pulling out an angry teen. Bakugo exploded his fist as he swung around the teen and kicked him in the back making him fall over. Bakugo chuckled as he stood on the teens back. He noticed the indigo boy smirk as he felt a tug on his foot. He jumped back and looked at his leg and saw the white capture tape tied around his leg. He screamed in anger as the other teen got up. Shinso turned his back and put his hands up to the Radio in his ear. "Uraraka, did you find the bomb yet?" "Yeah, on the fifth floor at the front of the building." He heard in his ear. "Get his attention and distract him. I'm on my way." He said as he opened one of the glass windows and hopped out. He ran out to the front of the building. He swung his scarf up onto the metal railing of the roof and climbed up the scarf. He looked through the windows until he saw Uraraka and Iida in the middle of an empty room.

He watched as Iida continued to run the bomb around the room out of Uraraka's reach. He climbed up another floor and slid open the window and climbed into the hall. He looked at the walls and saw a small vent large enough for him to fit in. He slipped his mask on and slipped into the vent. He slid through the vents making turns until he came upon a sudden drop making him fall face first into the dusty vent. He groaned and continued to slide until he saw a light coming from an entry. He looked through seeing Uraraka and Iida. He picked at the screws cringing when they made a squeak. He gripped the metal cover and slid out. He gripped at the edge of the vent as he listened to Iida impersonate a cheesy villain. He felt sweat trickle his head as Iida finally came under him. He let go and closed his eyes as he grabbed the bomb. "And, the hero team wins!" All Might screamed over the PA. Iida stood there, his aura screaming disbelief.

---

When the four walked back All Might asked the group of students a few questions before beginning to draw the next students. "How were the vents?" Izuku asked Shinso. The boy put on a nervous smile. "I saw a spider." Shinso said weakly. Kirishima laughed. "Wow, who would've thought you'd be scared of spiders!" Kaminari laughed. "H-Hey they're creepy, I mean-what type of animal has that many limbs?! It's unnatural!" Shinso screamed in a poor defense. Kirishima and Kaminari laughed at the boy making his usually calm face flush a dark pink. The four calmed down eventually and watched the match letters get picked.

Izuku felt his heart skip a beat when his team's letter was chosen. He felt his chest bubble with an unfamiliar feeling. He and his team walked into the room holding the fake bomb. He looked around the room seeing a few lockers and chests. He opened the chests and saw a bunch of bricks. He sighed before summoning One for all. Green electricity covered his body as he picked up the chests and put two outside of the room and one inside. "What are you doing, Midoriya. "I'm blocking the door." Izuku answered. "Why aren't they just going to move them?" Hagakure asked. "Yeah, but we're going to have a warning of when they're going to come." Izuku explained. "Those chests are full of bricks so It will be hard to move, and If Todoroki is going to do what I think he is. Then we have a bit of an advantage." Izuku started the two as they just stared at him dumbfounded. He heard a sigh and looked at Hagakure. "I'm going to get serious. I'm going to take off my gloves and boots." She said. "Don't take off your boots. I think Todoroki might start off by using his quirk and freezing the entire building the moment he learns our position." Izuku explained. He heard an obedient hum from above the pair of boots. He sighed as he put on his mask. "I'm going to go to the first floor and make as much noise as I can." He said. "Can you guys move the chest back. And try to be as quiet as you can." Izuku said as he slid the chest away letting him open the door. He moved the chests and closed the door behind him. Izuku rushed to the first floor and waited on one of the beams above the entrance. He muted his mic and held his radio. "I'm going to scream really loud so I can throw off Shoji's quirk. Don't worry." Izuku said in his com. "Okay, me and Hagakure are ready." Ojiro answered. He sighed again as he clicked something on his mask again and turned a circular volume button.

"Now let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might screamed over the PA. He sat and took a quiet breath as Shoji and Todoroki walked in. He saw Shoji's dupli-arms morph into his ears and screamed. He saw the two cover their ears in an attempt to block out the yelling. Todoroki looked at him and shot ice at him. He jumped down and gripped his capture tape. He jumped onto Todoroki, making the boy fall to the ground. He put the capture tape around his arm as Ice froze him in place. The right half of his body was frozen in place. Todoroki stood up and turned to Shoji. Izuku swept his left leg under Shoji's legs making him fall back. The Ice cracked as he wrapped the capture tape around Shoji's arm. Izuku swept Todoroki down and felt a hand grip his leg. He was thrown against the wall. He got up and dodged a punch heading for his face. He kicked the boys ribs into a wall. He jumped back up to the bars and grabbed his capture weapon. He saw Ice shoot towards him. He jumped over and slid down the jagged ice. He saw Todoroki from the corner of his eyes and he jumped up and kicked the boy over. He landed on his back and lept up. He saw ice fly towards him catching his foot. He saw Todoroki run over holding his capture tape.

Izuku shot the capture weapon forward and wrapped T6odoroki up and swung him against the wall, knocking him out. Izuku tugged him forward and wrapped him in his capture tape. "The villain team wins!" All Might screamed, over the PA making Todoroki jolt awake.

---

Izuku watched as all might walked through the door. "Yo." He said. Recovery girl turned in her seat and looked at the pro hero. "How did you manage to not only find a suitable candidate but you managed to give your power to the son of two pro heroes. How do you do it?" She asked from her seat. "I have my ways. How is he doing?" All Might asked. "His back was cut up from sliding on the ice and he had a dislocated shoulder." She sighed.

"He should be fine with plenty of rest."

A/N:  And here is the newest chapter.  Also I just want to thank you!!!

I mean look! 67 views!  I just want to say thank you, and that I hoped you liked this chapter