"Someone help me please"

I quickly tried to reach for my knife that was in its case on my belt. I pulled but it wouldn't come out. The walker got closer as I struggled for my weapon. The dead woman, at least I think it was a woman, grabbed my arm and pushed me to the floor. It was now on top of me trying to bite me. I fought as hard as I could pushing so her teeth were nowhere near me. Knowing I couldn't reach for the knife I decided to scream for help.

"Help me, someone help me please."

Nothing. There was no one. I felt my life was about to end so I shut my eyes ready for the walker to take me. Suddenly, I heard a crunch followed by a thud. I opened my eyes, looked to my right and saw the walker was lying next to me with its head caved in. Slowly I looked up. My eyes met another pair who belonged to a tall handsome man that was holding a blood-soaked baseball bat, it appeared to have barbed wire attached to the top. He knelt before me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

I smiled and replied

"Yeah, I am now. Thanks."

The stranger held out his hand and pulled me to my feet. Brushing some leaves off myself he spoke again.

"And what's your name?"

"Jessica. What's yours?"

He smirked.

"I'm Negan. But I'm sure you know who I am."

Confused, I shook my head. He let out a sigh.

"Well you need some educating; I know a safe place you can come to."

Letting out a sigh of relief I replied

"Great, thanks. Let's go."

Negan laughed and barked

"I give the orders round here."