Negan's prisoner

I pressed my back against the cold wall, trying to get away from a cockroach that had some how found its way into my cell. The trouble was my t-shirt was thin so as soon as my back hit the wall it was like I'd come in to contact with ice. I am a prisoner. In a place called the sanctuary. Negan is the leader of the group who lives here. He was the one who put me in here. I have such mixed feelings for him. The thing is I might have started to fall for him. He treats me so well, despite locking me in a cell, and he always checks on me. He protected me once from a man who tried to rape me. He killed him right in front of me and told me no one would touch his girl again. He called me HIS girl; did this mean he'd fallen for me too? I start to daydream just as he slammed the door open. It startled me a little.

"Morning beautiful. I have your breakfast."

I looked up at him and began to beg.

"Please let me out Negan. I'll do anything, please don't keep me in here."

He sighed and bent down, so he was at my eye level.

"I can't not yet." He replied

"Why" I croaked

"You gunned down my men as soon as you arrived, I was hardly going to invite you in for a beer."

His sense of humour did brighten my day. I tried to smile without him seeing but he noticed.

Days had passed and I hadn't seen Negan. This was weird as he came to visit me every day at the exact time. I was worried and honestly, I missed him. I was going so crazy I felt like bashing my head against the wall repeatedly.

The door swung open and there he was stood with Lucille over his shoulder.

"Come on then. Its release time."

He walked me up a small corridor and took me in to a room. It was gorgeous. So much furniture and it looked well kept. I was shocked he was going to allow me this room to myself. I asked

"Is this all for me?"

He chuckled

"Don't be stupid, this is my room, but you'll be staying with me."

I didn't want to let on that this actually excited me. I played it cool and responded

"Fine but don't try anything funny."

**************

It seems he took what I said seriously, I had been in his room now for three weeks and nothing. He hadn't even kissed me. I wanted something. As soon as I he came back from a meeting, I stood there in my pyjamas with my arms folded and spoke.

"Do you not like me or something? Because its been three weeks now and you've not even made a suggestive comment."

He looked confused. Putting Lucille down on the couch he answered my question.

"Of course, I fucking do. I flirt with you all the time. The minute I met you I fell for you. You're special, I was just respecting your......"

I cut him off by grabbing his face and connecting my lips with his. We shared a passionate kiss and I let him slip his tongue into my mouth. I had fantasised so much about this moment while being stuck in that cell. He kissed my neck and slipped his fingers down my pyjama bottoms. I started to moan and flung my head back. He lifted me up and placed me up on his bed. I couldn't control myself; I was so loud. But fuck it I didn't care. This was the first fuck I'd had in years and it was with him.

Trying to get my breath back, I flung myself down and my head hit the pillow. Fuck that was good. I turned around to face Negan. I looked into eyes. He made me feel a feeling I had not felt since before all this shit happened. He brushed his fingers over my cheek.

"I could leave all my wives for you." He said

Looking very surprised I answered

"Would you?"

He nodded and replied

"Yeah I would, because I think I'm falling in love with you."

I smiled and answered

"I think I've already fallen."

He took my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.