The hot history teacher

A few days ago, my class and I found out our history teacher was leaving and a new one was coming later in the week. Sat in class, on a Friday afternoon, I was minding my own business and gazing out the window. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed my new teacher stood over my desk staring down at me.

"Is the outside world more interesting than the American Civil War young lady?" A voice asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at the teacher. Oh my god. He was gorgeous. Genuinely one of the most beautiful humans I had ever set eyes on. Why the fuck did he have to be my teacher?

With a smirk on my face I replied, "No sir."

He laughed and replied "Good. Oh, and I don't like titles. Please everyone call me Negan."

**************

I stayed behind late one day after school to get some homework done. I decided to go and see Negan to see if he needed any help. Well really, I just needed an excuse to go and see him. I hung my head round the classroom door and spoke.

"Hey Negan, need any help?"

He looked towards the door and smiled.

"I could do with some help organising stuff."

We had been chatting away for ages. What felt like forever. I felt comfortable around him and enjoyed his company. He seemed to enjoy mine too. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Not realising what I was doing I knocked a huge pile of papers on the floor. We both leaned down to pick them up and our eyes met. This was my chance. Just go for it. I got closer to his face and slowly kissed his lips. He shot back in surprise and with a disappointed tone in his voice he spoke.

"Jaime, we can't. I'm your teacher."

Upset and embarrassed I spoke.

"But I'm 18, it's not illegal."

Negan shook his head. "But it would be wrong."

3 years later

Ah shit. A horde of walkers was heading my way and I needed to find cover as soon as possible. I looked around quickly and spotted a building. It looked well-guarded and safe. Walking over to the gates, I was stopped by some men on patrol.

"I want to speak to whoever is in charge." I demanded.

Both men laughed but another spoke up

"Let her in."

I walked towards the guy and asked

"Are you in charge?"

He shook his head. And responded

"I can take you to him."

I was taken into a large hall with a lot of people stood around. They all stared. Particularly this one man with burns going up half his face.

Suddenly I heard a large booming voice speak.

"I heard I have a visitor."

Why the hell did I recognise this voice. I knew it. But where the hell from?

Oh my god. There is no way.

"Negan?" I gasped.

In complete shock he answered

"Jaime, shit its you."

He pulled me in for a hug. This was the safest I had felt in ages.

He whispered

"I have thought about you every day since I last saw you."

A smile beamed across my face and I replied

"So have I. I felt like an idiot after I kissed you. I thought about seeing you and then this shit happened"

He laughed. And shoved my arm.

"Hey, but I'm not your teacher anymore."

He grabbed hold of my hand and led me out of the hall and up a long corridor, we stopped when we arrived at his bedroom and he pulled me inside and closed the door.