"You can lay with her."

The garbage people had just wreaked havoc on Alexandria, they had gone behind their backs and were working with Negan. They had betrayed Rick and his people, and they walked around the place as if they owned it.

Jadis, the leader was talking to Rick now she had got control, along with Negan. She looked towards Rick and smirked. She spoke.

"I lay with him, after."

Rick looked taken back and turned towards Michonne who's face was full of rage.

Negan looked confused and began to shout.

"Woah, hang on there. You did not say anything about sex. What about me?"

Jadis, looked around the perimeter and spotted someone stood behind Rick.

She pointed towards this young female and said

"You can lay with her."

At once, Negan and Rick turned around to be faced with Rick's younger sister Alex. A smile had appeared on Negan's face, but Rick was not pleased. Angrily he spoke.

"No, not her."

Jadis rolled her eyes and grabbed Rick by the arm, dragging him towards one of the houses.

Negan's approach was much gentler, and he offered his hand out. Alex however did not take it. Instead she whispered, "Fuck off." She wasn't sure if Negan heard but he did have a massive grin on his face. As this was taking place Daryl couldn't peel his eyes off Alex. Everyone knew how he felt about her. He loved her. But she was oblivious as he hadn't told her his true feelings. Negan clocked Daryl staring at her and figured out what was going on.

Once inside Alex's bedroom, Negan sat down on her bed.

"Look you don't have to sleep with me. Don't get me wrong I'd enjoy fucking you, but I know she picked you out of nowhere and I'd never force anyone."

Alex scowled.

"Stop pretending you're a good guy. You won't rape someone but you're perfectly happy to bash their skull in with a fucking baseball bat." Alex vented.

It was silent for a few minutes and then Negan awkwardly stood up.

"Right I'm gonna go then."

Alex instantly jolted up and put her arm out to stop Negan from leaving. She spoke quietly.

"Where are you going? I never said I didn't want to do this."

The biggest smirk took over Negan's face. He knew she wanted him, and he really wanted her too. He walked towards her and stroked her cheek while pulling her in for a kiss.

Alex pulled away and interrupted.

"Out of interest if she hadn't had chosen me, who would you pick?"

Negan laughed and answered.

"You."

"You don't have to say that because I'm here." Alex laughed.

Negan responded

"You're easily the hottest here. Plus I don't think the widow would like to breathe next to me let alone sleep with me. And I'd worry that Rosita would try and kill me."

Alex smirked.

"So you don't think I'll try kill you."

Negan snickered.

"No because you like me too much." He retaliated.

Alex reached for his hand and pulled him on to her bed. She got on top of him and started to kiss him. She bit down on his lip and he moaned.

Confused she asked

"What the fuck am I doing?"

Negan panted

"I don't know but don't stop."

He grabbed her ass and pulled her on to his lap.