𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴

▂▂▂▂▂

❄ ┆ DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Boku No Hero Academia belongs to Kohei Hirokoshi. All the art found here belongs to their respective owners and I will delete them if the owner wishes me to do so. I hold no claim to these arts and only hold claim to the edit I have done especially for my covers.

▂▂▂▂▂

❄ ┆ WARNING

Before everything else, do take note that this fanfiction will take place 2 years after and the characters mentioned will be 18 years old for the sake of the plot. This means that UA students who are 1st years in the manga/show will be 3rd years. The story will not be related to the plot of the manga nor anime. Some characters may be out of character.

This is a work of fiction therefore it may contain themes that aren't suitable for young audiences. This may also contain cliché tropes, corny jokes and situations, foul languages, and cheesy romance.

Any views or opinions found in this book does not intend to hurt, offend, or even belittle people who are going through the same thing. I do apologize in advance if I do end up hurting people's feelings. I accept constructive criticism.

Do not read this book if you do not condone or are in the slightest uncomfortable to any of the following aforementioned in the second paragraph. However, there will be trigger warnings at the start of each chapter if things get too dark. You have been warned. Please read at your own risk.

▂▂▂▂▂

❄ ┆ NOTE

A FAIRLY SHORT STORY.

This has been on my mind for quite a while (even before Love and Hate) and it has been bothering me to write it down. My heart cannot contain it for so long so, I will write it but updates for this story may take longer since I will be finishing Love and Hate first. Just keep your eyes peeled!I hope you enjoy this story and if you do, please vote or comment or share it with your friends! And if you have time (or if you want to), go check out my other works such as Love and Hate or Yellow Hearts. I also have a poetry book called Nimbus Thoughts. That is if you want to check them.

With that said:

Grab some popcorn!
Sit or lay down somewhere comfortable!
Grab your reading glasses!
Enjoy the story!