soulmate | 4

⚘ ⚘

⚘ ⚘

As promised, Kyoka had set up the two of you on a small date but you didn't know that. She got the help of Kaminari to try to lead you into the park where you were supposedly meeting Shoto. The plan was to make the two of you meet in one place so Shoto could finally introduce himself to you. What Kaminari and Shoto don't realize (but Kyoka has already guessed) is that you would be too dense to realize. 

The four of you were now in this really big park. Though the area was surrounded by lots of bushes and trees and a big lake in the middle of it, outside the park was also surrounded by various food shops. Kyoka was tapping her foot on the ground, wearing shades while Kaminari wore a fake mustache. "You do realize you're gonna look more obvious with the mustache...?" Kyoka pointed out while trying hard not to facepalm.

"Oh don't point it out. It'll make it more obvious," he said while busting out a wide smile. "Is Shoto in position?" Kyoka nodded at the question and unlocked her phone. "It's time to bring the pea to the pod... I hope..." Kyoka dialed your number and you quickly picked up. "Kyoka? What's up?"

"That's new, you usually pick up late-"

"I know but I was just thinking about calling you... I'm heading out today."

"Oh?" Kyoka managed to let out a small smirk, giggling a bit. "With who though?" You managed to let out a shy laugh, tugging your hair behind your ear as your cheeks tint a bit of red. "Well, I was going to ask if you gave that hero I was talking about the other day my contact number. He said he wanted to go soulmate searching with me." The female on the other line gave a loud laugh, holding her stomach to contain the pain. "No~ I would never do that~"

Or would she?

She ended the call right before you could notice the change in her tone and looked at Kaminari with a nod. It was time to work on the plan. Shoto was sitting on a park bench, reading a small book waiting for the small call Kaminari would give him when you were near. But maybe it was just him being restless because he decided to keep his book and just walk around the park. He still kept thinking about you and in all honesty, his heart was jumping in and out his chest, smiling at the thought he'd be able to see you again.

"Alright, Shot--" Kaminari stopped as he watched the missing person on the park bench. "Uh-oh, this can't be good!" Kaminari started to run to look for Shoto, turning his head around to look for a certain half and half. Meanwhile, Kyoka had just seen you walk into the park, bringing a small plastic bag. You were typing a message on your phone asking for Shoto's location but the male was too busy looking at the scenery to notice his phone vibrating.

You tilted your head and placed your phone back in your pocket and started to walk to the exact opposite direction where Shoto would be. Kyoka started to panic as she let out a gasp, following you but tripping on a rock, falling face flat. She groaned as she looked up to see that you were nowhere in sight. Quickly, she grabbed her phone to call Kaminari. "IDIOT! SHE'S STARTING TO GO IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!" Kyoka shouted as she dashed through other people. "DON'T SCREAM AT ME! I LOST SHOTO AS WELL!" Kaminari said as he groaned, his panting can be heard through the call.