𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂

HELLO READERS!

HELLO READERS!

I would like to say thank you for reading this story and I'm glad that people actually enjoy the fluff I offer in this book. Anyway, this book idea was sucked into my brain right after writing Yellow Hearts but I also wanted to write Love and Hate. This was put on hold because I actually wrote and published Love and Hate first lmao but I was bored one day and decided to just say ah, fuck it! Let me write this one too!

Anyway, I hope you support me more and I really love each and every one of you. I enjoy the comments you leave on my books and I appreciate them even though I end up not responding sometimes because Wattpad's notification system is bugged and won't show me comments to some of the chapters :(

HERE ARE SOME OF MY BOOKS AND UPCOMING ONES AS WELL!

Finished

Yellow Hearts (Keigo Takami Reader Insert)
Ten Days (Shoto Todoroki Reader Insert)

Ongoing

Love and Hate (Hitoshi Shinso Reader Insert)
What Happens Before Death (Dabi Reader Insert)

Upcoming

Second Time Around (Tenya Iida Reader Insert)
Elysium (Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki Reader Insert)

AND SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I made this announcement on my Yellow Hearts book and I'm going to keep saying it until I make it a reality. My friend (ViennaStories) and I talked about how I should email out pdf copies of the reader inserts I will complete next month along with special or extra chapters, more information, proofread and edited versions of the books, and aesthetically pleasing formats (Wattpad really needs a justify smh). 

This would be considered as a gift for my readers and supporters and somewhat, a remembrance because I would be in university in a few months (if the virus dies down) and I might not be able to write as much as I want to but I will still try to do so to keep everyone satisfied uwu uwu

But that would be all and follow my instagram: ar.tsthetic for more updates regarding me, my books, ideas, and about the whole pdf giving thing. 

:DD See you in the next book!