soulmate | 5

⚘ ⚘

⚘ ⚘

You twirled your pencil around your fingers as you listened to the lecture your teacher was giving right in front of you. If he didn't sound so boring then maybe you would have actually paid attention. The sun was shining outside the window and you can't help but smile at what happened at the park yesterday. The sounds soon drown out as your thoughts of the hero flooded your mind. 

What if he was your soulmate?

You shook your head as you heard the bell ring signaling the end of the morning's first period. You pouted as you remembered that Math was next, groaning into your arms as you rested your head on them. You wanted to just get away right now and catch up on notes later but doing that would be somewhat disappointing since you had to maintain your grade point average.

As if on cue, your phone vibrated in your pocket and you quickly slid it off and placed it under your desk to see who the hell texted you; it was Honeydew Hero. Since you didn't really know his name, you decided to place his contact after his ordered boba flavor and profession. Your lips twitched into a small smile as you read the message.

Honeydew Hero: hey. i have free time. 🥳

You: lucky. i'm bored in class. 🤧

Honeydew Hero: are u glad i saved u from that? 😏

You: haha yes i am! but if i get caught, i'm blaming you. i'll text u later. 🥺⚠️

You placed your phone in your pocket, the smile from your mouth still hadn't faded and you finally felt inspired to listen to the class. When your morning classes were finally over, you put out your lunchbox and started eating your food. Your phone vibrated again as you chewed your food so you grabbed it and read the message.

Honeydew Hero: eat your lunch well :)

You: mhm! you too... you seem really caring :'> do u have a crush on me?

Honeydew Hero: ha. noo. 

You: then? what's the deal? uwu

Honeydew Hero: did you say you go to school at Hachiko?

You: yeah, i did! whyy? :0

Honeydew Hero: well, my soulmate goes to the same school

You: nO WAY!!!🥺

You: YouRe JOKING!!!😳🤔

Honeydew Hero: I'm not! She might also be from your journalism class