Christmas Present: Naruto

Sasuke

I lay listening to the welcomed silence not knowing how long I was out until again my alarm started beeping. I growled, sat up, grabbed the clock and flung it across the room where it smashed to pieces into the wall. I rubbed my eyes then gave the broken clock a final glare.

When I turned over in bed I met face to face with a smiling Naruto, "Man you must not like clocks." He said.

My eyes widened and I kicked him out of my bed and onto the floor.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I growled. He stood and rubbed his head, giving me a laugh he snapped his fingers and my clock reappeared on my nightstand fixed and ready to beep.

"Answer me what do you want Naruto?" I asked him. He gave me a laugh then shook his head, "Man you don't listen do you. I'm not your blonde friend Naruto, I'm the ghost of Christmas present and since you still hate Christmas i've got something to show you so take my hand!" He cheered.

"I'm not touching you wierdo." I said. He gave a huff then grabbed my hand and everything around us changed.We stood amongst people who were dancing to what sounded like techno Christmas music.

"Where are we?" I asked. Naruto pointed toward the corner.

The real Naruto was dancing with Hinata with the rest of the rookie nine standing around picking food off a large table.

"Ah look everyone is having fun without me. See no harm done." I said."Not everyone." He said motioning toward a familiar pink haired girl. Sakura stood in the corner with a frown on her face and a drink in her hand. "Sakura-chan come on have some fun!" Naruto yelled over the music. She gave him a small smile then shook her head, "I don't think so Naruto I'm going to get home I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow." The pinkett said handing the blonde her cup.

He gave her a sad look then nodded and went back to his party, Sakura left without saying another word.

"You brought me to Narutos party just to see Sakura leave?" I asked.

He shook his head then flicked his finger. The party faded away and then we stood in someone's bedroom, the walls were pink and the room itself was big and neat. That's when the door opened and Sakura came walking in.

'Look its Sakuras room.' My inner said."Now pay attention. Look what happens when your removed from Christmas. Not everyone has fun." Right as he said that Sakura began to sob."I try so hard to get his attention and I thought things between us were ok again but still he wants nothing to do with me." She said.

"If only you knew how much I really care Sakura." I muttered.

"Well if you would tell her from time to time how you feel then maybe this wouldn't happen." He said.

"I'm sorry Sasuke but I can't wait on you anymore. Ill always love you but I'm done waiting." She said as she put a picture of me and her into a shoe box. Then she ended up crying herself to sleep.

"See without you actually doing Christmas stuff and actually being fun the girl you love will never know your feelings." Naruto said from my side.

"Oh yeah? Ill tell her now! Sakura listen I love you!" I yelled but she remained asleep.

"Sorry guess I forgot to tell you that you can't be seen or heard." Naruto said.

"But...no I'm just dreaming ill wake up in a moment." I said. He gave a laugh as I turned and walked out the door into the cold night air. The streets were eeriely quiet, there were no sounds at all. Then I felt a cold chill down my spine, I turned and came face to face with someone unexpected.

To be cont...