2/ Leaving

Deep breathes.

It's only Atsumu you're talking too...

But it feels like its a complete stranger I'm going to talk to.

Y/N walked over to the park near her house to see Atsumu waiting paitently for her to get there. When she got there, they walked over to a bench by a small pond. They sat in silence for a while, not knowing how to really talk to each other in person because they have been away from each other for such a long time. 

Atsumu was about to speak before he heard her softly crying as she looked down at the ground. "Y/N, what's wrong?!" he said as he took her hand. Y/N ran her other hand through her h/c hair and looked up at Atsumu. 

"Tell me the truth," she began and Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows, "Did you know about the rumors being spread about me...?" she said looking into his yellow-brown eyes. 

Atsumu kept trying to open his mouth trying to say something before Y/N interrupted him, "So you KNEW and didn't even SAY anything to me ?!" she yelled as she took her hand from him and stood up from the bench, turning to face him. "You couldn't ask if I was ok or answer any of my texts?! I was sitting in the library by myself during my breaks because I was so anxious and I didn't have you to comfort me! You were the ONE person who I was counting on to be there but you were nowhere to be found," she yelled in between her tears. "This was the worst week ever, but I don't expect you to know that because you didn't talk to me. I've been trying to text you all week, just sitting there and hoping that you would respond, but you never did. Was there something going on that was so bad you couldn't talk to me?!" she wiped her tears and Atsumu took her hand again.

"I was just really busy with volleyball...you know? I didn't mean to make you feel this bad and I am so sorry," he genuinely said as he wrapped her in a hug. "Just please stop crying. You know how much I hate it when you cry".

For a moment, she almost felt like everything could go back to normal in his embrace. Almost.

She pulled back from the hug and looked at him in his eyes, her eyes still teary. "Atsumu, I hate it Inarkizaki," she started. "I didn't even do anything and I got literally crucified. No one even asked the real reason I wasn't at school that day, and that was because I was busy working on a song for my group. And now, that doesn't even matter anymore cause I quit. I won't lie though, I had told some of my 'friends' that I was feeling so lost in everything and it felt so lonley even though I had other people and you. But that doesn't give them a right to write off my feelings as me being concieted and twisting my words," she snapped. 

"So why didn't you tell me about all this, about how you were feeling," he said, getting irritated that his girlfriend wouldn't tell him something so important. 

"Because I thought you could change. I thought that maybe this 'ignoring' period would end but it didn't, not until today. You were the reason I told them that because I had no one else to talk to, not even Eri. I just needed someone to help me process all these feelings, but of course, it all backfired..."

Everything was silent after that, Atsumu now looking away from his sullen girlfriend. 

"I also need to tell you something more important..." she started, getting his attention. "I told my parents about the school staff and they don't want me to go to Inarkizaki anymore...." she paused. "They decided that they were going to send me to Karasuno since my mom lives near the school..."

Atsumu was in shock, he didn't even notice when he forcefully grabbed her shoulders. "You can't go! I won't let you go caus I need you to be here with me," he said tightening his grip and pleading with his eyes. 

Y/N stood in silence for a bit not wanting to say anything. "Some part of me loves you so much, but another part of me has just been so hurt that maybe a fresh start is what I need..." she said as she moved his hands off of her. "I'm supposed to turn in my sheets for a transfer to the office tomorrow and I'm going to be gone this weekend so I can check out the school, so I'm sorry I'm going to miss your game..." she trailed off.

"Even in all this she's still thinking about about me..." he thought as she started to walk away. He quickly grabbed onto her arm, stopping her from leaving. "Don't worry about the stupid game, it doesn't matter right now; what matters is you," he said grabbing her attention, "If a break is what you need, then I am going to support that. Just...if you want to come back to this then I'll be waiting for you. I promise I'll be a better person no, boyfriend to you..."he said letting go of her hand.

Y/N didn't look back at him or say anything until she started to cry a bit. "I hate this, I really do...I don't want to hurt you. But thank you for understanding..." she walked away, picking up the pace a bit so she wouldn't have to feel more embarrasment from crying so much. 

Atsumu sighed, obviously hurt by what was said, thought to himself as he walked back home...

"I have to be better"

============================================================

Fin. hehe

Sorry if this was short, it was originally supposed to be in the first chapter but I got tired last night and decided to write it today.

Lmk if you guys like this so far! Don't worry, it won't be sad all the time~

Vote goal: 10

Follow if you like my content. 

See you later!