6/ Get Over Him, Get Over Her

Y/N's life felt very different ever since she broke up with Atsumu. The first day or two was when all the feels really hit, but after that, she finally felt a wave of peace. To be honest, she would admit that her life had become better after the break up. 

She found herself having more fun hanging out with the volleyball team and actually grew closer to most of them (Tsuki was her last obstacle haha). Kageyama had been really acting out of character and been constantly checking up on and hanging out with Y/N when they had the chance; although, Hinata would always find a way to tag along. Things were really looking up for her and she couldn't even be bothered by Atsumu anymore.

"How is the wonderful Y/N doing today," Nishinoya said as he sat in the desk informant of Y/N, facing her; Tanaka shortly arriving at her desk too.

"I'm actually doing amazing today, how about you two," Y/N smiled as she closed her books. 

"We're both doing amazing since you're here," Tanaka said, glancing at Noya and then looking back at Y/N.

Obviously, she noticed the little glance and laughed a bit, "Ok you two, what do you really want?" she asked now somewhat intrigued by their weirdly-timed visit.

"No, no there's nothing...but since you asked...we could use your help studying for this upcoming test," they pretended like they didn't actually need my help. 

"Why not just ask Kiyoko or something? She's probably better at this stuff than me haha...." 

"Our beautiful Kiyoko already...rejected us so we really do need your help," Noya said as he pleaded on the floor, Tanaka following suit. 

"Stop it, you're causing a scene. Fine I'll help just meet me in the library during lunch and I'll help. I have somewhere to be after-school so I can't really help you then." she looked at the boys, their smiles practically glowing, "For now though, go back to your seats, the teachers been waiting to start class for a little bit," Y/N chuckled as they looked at the annoyed teacher glaring at them from the front. 

________________

"Thank you so much Y/N, you're the best!," the two second-years waved as they headed towards class.

Y/N waved back and started walking outside. "I'm going to need some peace and quite for as long as possible before heading to class with those guys again," she said as she continued walking to the outside vending machine. From what she gathered, she didn't usually see people hang around here so it was the perfect spot; until she saw a certain raven-hared male getting what she assumed to be milk from the vending machine. 

"Oh, Kageyama, I didn't expect you to be here," she said as she stood at the side of the machine.

"What do you mean, I always come here," he blankly said as he pushed some buttons to choose his drink. 

"Really, I come here all the time and never actually see anyone here," she awkwardly laughed as Kageyama got his milk and punched his straw into it. He didn't say anything as the girl took the next turn to buy herself some strawberry milk and then promptly sat down next to the machine. They sat in comfortable silence for a while until Y/N decided to finally speak up.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, but do you want to come over to my house again? The new [random game name] just came out and I wanted to try it out. You can invite the others too if you want," she said throwing away her empty milk box. "Maybe on the weekend because Oikawa asked me to meet up after school"

Kageyama looked at her in surprise, "Why?" he asked, showing more emotion than he had been the past minutes they've been outside. 

"He said he just wanted to catch up since we hadn't properly gotten to talk since the tournament  last weekend," she nonchalantly. "Don't ge tit twisted though, It's not like a date or anything," she laughed, "But, we should go class starts in 10 minutes and you shouldn't be late," she said as they both started walking towards class, but Kageyama kept wondering what it was that Oikawa really wanted. 

________________

"Y/N, you're late~" the brunette-haired asshole said as Y/N finally arrived at the cafe Oikawa wanted to meet at. 

"Not everyone is as free as you" Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed as she sat down, "But what's up, why did you force me to come here?"

Oikawa explained how there was basically no reason and then they continued to chat and catch up, but somehow, the conversation completely flipped to solely talking about Atsumu after Y/N had told him they were dating but had broken up.

"Ok but now that you're not with him anymore, can't you see how much of a narcissistic asshole he is," Oikawa said taking a sip of his drink. 

"From what I've heard from the others at Karasuno and seen for myself, you two are equal in those two departments," Y/N smirked at him, looking for a reaction. He didn't say anything but continued to drink.

"Hmm, I guess that's why I dislike him so much...because we're so similar..." he slightly laughed.. 

Y/N could feel the awkwardness surrounding the atmosphere so she decided to speak up, "Anyways, it is getting late and I have a test I need to study for. " she said 

"Before you go though, we should take a picture just for the memories," he smiled as he took out his phone and rested his head on her shoulder while she rolled her eyes. "You look so happy in this picture Y/N, I think I'll post this on my Insta" Oikawa said as they both laughed and walked out. 

"I had a good time, we should hang out more, maybe bring Iwaizumi along too if he wants," smiled Y/N as they both waved goodbye and walked off.

________________

It wasn't long before Y/N finally arrived home and dived into her bed. "My one true love, I've finally come home to you," she joked as she took out her phone and saw a notification that she'd been tagged in a post. She tapped on the notif and opened Insta to see the picture of her and Oikawa with the caption, "I think this date went pretty successfully". She scoffed as she liked the post then turned off her phone and started getting ready to study.

________________

*Hyogo Prefecture*

"Oh," Suna said with literally no emotion in his voice, "'Samu did you see Oikawa's new post?" he lazily asked as he layed on the floor of the Miya twins' dorm room. 

"Why would I? I thought you cared less about social media than I did?" Osamu said as he continued to watch vids on his phone,"

"I don't usually but Y/N's in the post....I think they were on a date together," 

Osamu's interest spiked as he then opened his instagram to see the post and then scoffed, "He knows what he's doing. It's obvious they weren't actually on a date, he's just trying to annoy Atsumu" Osamu said turning off his phone and looking at Suna.

"That's what I assumed but do you think Atsumu's smart enough to know this?" They both looked at each other and just shook their heads. 

Just then, the other Miya burst through the door already in a foul mood. The two unbothered boys looked at Atsumu as he waited for them to say something. Suna finally sighed and said, "Is this about the post?" 

"How are you guys unbothered by this?!" he said as he angry slammed the door.

"Why are you bothered by this? I thought you said that you were over her?" Osamu said as he reopened his phone. 

"I am," Atsumu retracted, "I'm just confused if they're dating..."

"Don't' read too much into it; they aren't," Suna said still spread out on the floor.

Atsumu glared at the two, "Whatever it doesn't matter. Im heading over to Aran's room," He said walking out of the dorm.

Osamu looked at Suna and they both smirked, "'Samu I hope your finding this funny too,"

"Defniently"

________________

Sorry again for the hiatus, I got somewhat sick and started a couple of new projects so I was away for a bit.

Anyway, vote and comment if you want

and I'll see you later!