5/ Competing for the Heart

^ Me cause the manga ended 

But fr, I am now empty so yeah 😼❤️

==================================================================

"Atsumu?" Kageyama said as he looked at the infamous setter.

Why....Why?

Why is he even here? He didn't tell me that he was coming here...

Someone get me out of this-

"Y/N! Kageyama!" shouted Yachi from the entrance. Both Kageyama and Y/N turned their attention towards her.

Yachi you are a saint

"You guys should come in, we are about to start soon" she smiled as she walked outside and took their hands"

"Oh right, we totally lost track of time" Y/N said as her and Kageyama were pulled along. Not once did she look back to see her former team, and her ex. But Kageyama made the mistake of looking back to see a smiling Atsumu.

"Good luck today, Kageyama," he said as passively as he could, but he couldn't help but be angry at the first-year.

"What was he doing with Y/N?" he thought.

==================================================================

After her very awkward encounter, things seemed to relax a bit when she got back with the team. After they went into their team meeting, the matches began and she decided to take a seat with Yachi on the bleachers. Oikawa and Iwaizumi weren't sitting to far away, but had later decided to join the two ladies. 

Since there were only two nets up, there could only be 4 teams playing at a time. The first two matches were Karasuno vs. Nekoma, and on the other side was Shiratorizawa vs. Inarizaki. Every team was going to have the chance to play each other unless they wanted to specifically challenge one team. 

Surprisingly, Karasuno did really well against Nekoma; implementing their new attacks and new strategies that definitely confused the other team. The Shiratorizawa v. Inarizaki match though, wasn't so clear cut. 

Y/N intently watched the two power schools go head to head, the match still going even after Karasuno's ended. 

"I didn't think you'd be so serious about a volleyball match Y/N" Yachi chuckled as Y/N awoke from her intent staring.

"Oh, it's not that I'm that serious it's just..." she sighed, "My former uhhh....boyfriend is on one of the teams and I can't help but want the best for him still...plus its pretty rare to see these two schools go head to head," she chuckled while resting her head on her hands. 

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about that just shows you are a good person!" complimented Yachi, "I'm guessing it was that dude that was talking to Kageyama when you guys were outside? I mean he was staring at you both pretty intently..." 

"Yeah," Y/N took a deep breath, "That's him, Atsumu Miya."

"Damn Y/N, you chose one of the Miya twins over me?" Oikawa said as he faked being sad. Iwaizumi hit his head pretty hard and glared at him. 

"You haven't even seen her in forever so what makes you think you have a shot, Shittykawa," he rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat. 

"Don't worry about it Iwa," Y/N chuckled slightly, "It doesn't really bother me that much, I mean like I said me and Atsumu are not more..." she trailed off directing of her attention back to the game. 

==================================================================

Not long after they had that conversation, the match ended, but neither team won. They ended up just taking a tie because the match kept going back and forth and back and forth, plus it took up way past their time slot. After that, the rest of the matchups happened, most teams giving it their all even in a scrimmage. Once the matchup games were done, it was now time for the challenge matches to begin. Shiratorizawa hadn't challenged anyone surprisingly but Nekoma and Inarkizaki did.