3/ Home

Hey everyone welcomes back to the book!

I hope you enjoy! Sorry for the wait!

===============================================

Y/N sighed as he stuffed the last bag into her father's car. She quickly said her goodbyes to her stepmom and stepsister as she got into the car with her dad. It was mostly a silent ride with the occasional small chat about what she was going to do when she got to her mother's house. 

When they arrived at the airport, the goodbye was a bit more emotional than she'd expected. She thought this was going to be easy since it was only going to be over the weekend, but still, if she decided that she wanted to stay in the Miyagi prefecture, then she wouldn't be going back home. And since she'd never been away from her dad for so long, it finally hit her how much she'd miss him. 

After a little over an hour, her flight landed at the airport, she got her things, and waited outside, calling her mom to see if she was close enough. A few minutes later, her mom pulled up in her very extra red sports car, revving her engine very unnecessarily. 

Here we go

Y/N's mom, L/N Mizuki, stepped out of the car and rushed over to hug her daughter. "Y/N my love! It's been such a long time since I've seen you!" she said as she squeezed her daughter even harder. 

"Mom...can't...breathe..."Y/N struggled to say as she tried to push her mom away. her mom let go of her, keeping her hands on her shoulder, and stared at her daughter up and down. 

"Just look at you....you're so grown now," she said giving a soft smile, "It's just that I rarely get to see you so even little changes get me excited. Even though the changes aren't so little..." she said drawing attention to her daughter's chest area. 

Y/N immediately crossed her arms, "Okay, that's enough....let's just go," she said brushing past her mother and sitting in the passenger seat.

Mizuki entered the driver's seat, "Oh I almost forgot! You are going to LOVE what I did with the house while you were away~",  she said as they drove away. 

===============================================

When her mother said "only some changes were made" she didn't expect a completely new house to be the "change. 

I guess during her absence, her mother moved into a way bigger, fancier home; a mansion if you will. Y/N stared at her mom in disbelief and judgment.

Is this woman serious!? I knew she was materialistic but this...this is just too much. 

As soon as the two pulled up to the driveway, two women stepped out of the main entrance to the house. They both wore similar outfits: one wore a black and white jumpsuit and had very long brown hair, the other had a short blonde cut and wore a simple white blazer with black pants and was short compared to the other lady. As soon as Y/N and her mom stepped out of her car, the blonde lady took out all of Y/N's luggage from the car. 

"Kanon, is everything prepared for our guest?" she said to the tall, brown-haired lady. 

"Yes. Everything should be ready...now," she said as she took a look at her watch. She then turned to Y/N who was still dumbfounded at this sudden change. She slightly bowed, "Welcome Ms. Y/N, I'm Kanon Chiba, your mother's assistant, and this is Chiaki Aikawa, our trainee assistant," she said as she pointed to the smaller blond lady. Chiaki gave a little wave as she began to pick up all the luggage. 

Y/N smiled at the both of them and slightly bowed too, "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you but please, you can just call me Y/N," she said politely.