நான்..

*He went forward.. She moved back..*

K's mind: Iniku Enna analum paravala, pin vangidatha da.. Ithana naal amaidhiya irunthathe pothum.. Ini vendam..

*Something had changed in Mullai's eyes which made Kathir believe 'Today is the day'*

M's mind: Shirt ah paathu mayangnathe pothum.. Innum periya thappu pannidatha..

*He took a wide stride and reached her. She tried to move back, and was about to fall in the steps when he caught her hand for balance*

*Eyelock*

*She steadied herself immediately, left his hand in a hurry and moved towards the hall*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*A hand held her from behind*

M: Akk..

*She turned around and was shocked. Kathir never did this before. He didn't even came near her without her wish, but now, he is holding her hands and his face looked serious*

*She looked at their hands and at him. His face said he is not going to leave it. She gave a stern look, he didn't budge. Sad face. Didn't budge. Next guilt. His hands shaked a bit, but he held on. Finally she tried to pull it, but he held tightly*

M: Enna pan-- Naan--

K ...

M: Kai..

*He behaved as if nothing's happening*

M: Enna panringa..

K ...

M: En kaiya..

*She struggled to free her hands, but in vain. So she played her master stroke. She moved her hands across his face trying to get him out of the trance*

*A tear came up, but he controlled it bravely. He knew what she is trying to do. Everytime he will fight against leaving her at this moment. Though he don't want to, he will be forced to. But this time he won't. He got guts after long years and he is not going to waste it. He just wants to see, whether it's from her heart or she does it purposely due to the misunderstanding. He wants to see where this is going to end*

*As Jeeva rightly said, if it's going to be bad, he had already seen it. What if it's good?? So he turned his heart into a stone and kept holding her hand*

M: Naan, Naan..

K's mind: Sollatha, thayavu seithu atha mattum sollatha..😢

M: Naan..

K's mind: Vendam.. Pls vendam.. Atha sonna ennala mudiyathu..😞

*Kathir closed his eyes and Mullai thought he is going to leave. But he held her even more tightly*

M: Naan Mulla..

*Mullai - 1; Kathir -0. Perfect shot*