குழந்தை

*Kathir has no idea why these thoughts are crossing his mind now. When he is having a nice family time, (Duh, once in a bluemoon family kinda time), his heart is confused why his mind is taking him to some unpleasant memories. May be, as he is sitting close to Mullai? No, there are better memories for that. Oh wait, WaitWaitWait W-A-I-T, where is the mind going now... Hey mind, wait, not there.. not there.. not there..!

_______________________________________

*Murugan was crying. It's a girl. His grand-daughter. He is expected to savor the moment, but there he was, sitting on the floor and crying noisily. He was delighted and dejected at the same time. A child amidst all these confusions, between adamant Mullai and torn down Kathir, can be an anticipated solution or an unlikely problem. While his heart wanted to hold on to the ecstatic side of his girl's future, his mind continued to be elegiac. He was continuously crying, stopping Parvathy also from enjoying the moment*

*On the other corner, Kathir was crying. Tears fell from eyes like the drizzles from the cloud. Slow and steady. Happy tears for him. While Murugan was confused about KM's future, Kathir's mind got cleared with the baby's arrival. It's going to sort out all the issues between him and Mullai and they can finally live a happy life together. He started smiling lightly and began thinking about how to convince Mullai to name the baby as 'Poo'*

*The entire scene of melancholy took the nurse by surprise, who was waiting to inform that they can see the baby. She was disheartened at such loud cries immediately after hearing about the gender. She wondered how people with such cheap hearts still exist in the modern world. While she was thinking it was the gender that is the problem, she didn't knew the problem was the child itself. Somehow she tolerated the happenings and approached Dhanam*

N: Excuse me...

D: Sollunga Madam, Mulla nalarukangala, papa nalaruka..

N: Neenga kolanthaiku enna venum..

D: Naan, Naan..

K: Periyamma..

D: 🥺

*Kathir squeezed Dhanam's hand*

K: Enna vishayam..

N: Neenga enna venum..

K: Naan thaan appa..

N: Oh.. Appo neenga poi kolanthaya pakalam..

K: Kandippa, enga ponum..

N: En kooda vanga..

K: Polam Polam..

(Kathir was excited, but Dhanam held him back)

D: Oru nimsham..

K: Enna Anni..

D: Ava paati poi pathutu varatum da..

K: En, naan pona enna thappu..

D: Venam da, enna irunthalum avanga pakrathu thaan moraya irukum..

K: Anni..

D: Solratha kelu..

K: Epdiyum ava namma veetuku thaana-

D: Solratha kelu..

N: Yarachum orthanga vara poringala ilaya..

K: Naan varen Madam..

D: Ila Madam avanga Amma Appa-

N: En kolanthayoda Appa pakrathula enna iruku,, athilama avanga rendu perum ponnunu therincha apuram apdi aluthutu irukanga, athu kolanthaiku nallathu ila..