கதிர் அறை..

*After Jeeva left, Kathir went inside and tried to open their room door. It was locked from inside. He knew it better than to knock. Him entering the room is only going to evoke a big fight and he don't want it infront of Poo. So, he went to his old room and tried to settle*

*His old room- his favorite place in the house and another stupid mistake. He lived in that room till Mullai came. A 'Bangalore days' kind of room. All his memories from school till date were hidden in that room. From his first love in school- his history teacher to his high school crush and to Mullai. Memories and collection of many things from different point of time and stored in there. Chalk pieces, signed India maps, pens, hair clips, candy covers, ribbons and what not. Even the black shirt was in this room for a long time*

*Just one look at that room before marriage could have made Mullai understand that he is head over heals in love with her. It can even strike the jealousy side of her. But the sad truth is she has never been to that room and have no idea what he had in it*

*Not only her, even DM has not been to that room since a long time. Dhanam has seen that room only twice. When she came to that house 8 years back and before KM's marriage*

*8 years back*

D: Ennada ithu Ponnunga clip ah iruku..

K: Anni, athu.. ungaluku thaan Anni..🙁

D: 🤨

K: Nejama..

D: Seri kudu, pottu pakalam..

K: Ayoo Anni, athu..

D: Enna da🤨

K: Athu unga mudi ku pathathu Anni..

D: Unaku epdi theriyum🤨

K: Neenga thoongum bothu naan potu pathen..🙁

D: Kudu naan Oru thadava pottu pakren.

K: Ayoo Anni..🙁

D: Ennada love ah..🤨

K: 😦

D: 🤨

*Kathir and Moorthy had an age difference of 8 years. Their mom passed away when K was in 6th and his father was there only till his 12th. Dhanam entered the family after their father passed away. It was a love marriage and Moorthy had already informed his father about it. But before things got decided, he died of accident. Dhanam is 4 years younger to Moorthy, so KD had only 4 yrs age difference and are more like friends*

*So when she asked about his high school love, he said the story. Dhanam even gave ideas about how to propose her and what can be done to make her fall in love with him. But he was scared and covered up saying it's only a crush*

*Since then, he struggled to keep it as a secret from her. He locked the room daily while going to college*

D: Dei, antha India Maps um, chocolate cover um ippo yaaru paaka poranganu pooti pooti vekra..

*She used to ask to almost everyday*

K: Yaarum paaka porathu ilala, athaan pooti vekren..

D: Iru unga Annan varatum, atha apdiye sollu

K: Anni, Anni, Anni.. Pls.. Anna Kita sollidathinga, ungaluku thaan theriyumla athula Enna irukunu.. Please please please..

D: Dei, cigarette kigarette ethachum vechirukiya da😦

K: Ayoo, Enna Anni Enna poi😒

D: Intha kaalathu pasangala namba koodathunu solranga.. Nee Ethukum room ah theranthu kaatu va..

K: Ayoo, Anni.. sathiyama thappa athula ethuvum ila.. serious ah..

D: 🤨

K: Unga Mela sathyama pothuma..

D: Dei, enaku etho aaida poguthu da..🙁

K: Ada onnu aagathu, vaanga polam.. vanga vanga vanga..

*Only person who has regular entry to that room is Jeeva. Everytime Kathir framed a picture of Mullai, Jeeva gave ideas*

J: Machi, Inga maatu da..

K: Dei, Anga nalarukathu da.. Ingaye irukatum da..

J: Ada, Inga thaan da nalarukum.. Intha alamari colour um frame colour um semma contrast..🤓

K: Apdindra..

J: Maati thola da..

K: Seri seri..😬

*When Mullai came to the house, Dhanam wanted them to stay in that room only. But Kathir created a mini drama before that and wanted to live in their parents room in the same floor*

D: Dei, ithaana da un room uh.. Ava Inga thaan da irukanum..

K: Ila Ila, Ava Appa Amma room la ye irukatum..😒

D: Ennathu, Ava irukatuma.. Appo sir enga iruka poringa..🤨

K: Athu.. naanum angaye poren..🙁

D: Dei, over ah scene ah podatha, olunga ingaye irunga rendu perum..

K: Anni please Anni.. Ithula.. Ithukulla Ava Vara mudiyathu..

D: En..

K: Athu apdi thaan.. Neenga vidunga..

D: Kathiru..

K: Anni, please..

D: Room ah thora..

K: Anni..

D: Theraka poriya ila kathava odaikanuma..

K: Annnnii..

D: Ennanga..👿

K: Seri, seri..

*He opened the room and she is stunned to see the room filled with Mullai's pictures. From her childhood days to college days, it's filled with different sizes of photos*

D: Dei unakenna paithiyama pidichiruku..🤦‍♂️

K:

D: Intha room la thaan avalum iruka pora..😒

*Dhanam went out and Kathir followed her*

K: Anni please.. Ippo venam..

D: Ippo Ilana eppo..

K: Konja naal agatum.. Please Anni..

D: Kathiru nee thappu panra da..🙁

K: Please Anni.. Please.. Ippo venam..

D: 😟

*Dhanam trusted Kathir completely, so let him loose and convinced Moorthy also on this. One of the biggest mistake*