சிநேகிதி..

*The last para of the song is playing and Mullai is still in shock. Kathir started dancing lightly and he tried to make her move. He mimicked her lines too and acted all romantic*

Kai vilayal kulungamal, kaal kolusu sinungamal...

*Mullai is blushing extremely seeing this side of Kathir. She don't know whether he is dancing really or it is just to prove the guest all is well with them. She wanted to run, but considered the situation in hand and was quiet*

Enakoru Sneghidi Sneghidi thendral mathiri..

*He stressed the line and meant it. The main choice behind choosing this song is to replace her worse memory of the past with this one. For both to be honest. He needed it more than her*

*Another reason is the lyrics. He loved the song. Right from friendship phase to the crush and newbie lovers phase, the proposal, the intricacies and finally about the closeness of a couple. It's perfect for them*

*He danced around her so that the audience don't mistake her and can take it as blushing. He tapped her chin and even shoulders, but she just walked around confused*

*Song is finally over and they didn't even dance for 20 seconds. But there is a huge round of applause for the lead pair. Jeeva who was expecting a full fledged dance was totally disappointed*

*Other person who is totally disappointed is Poo. She was so disappointed that she came down to where KM was standing. Mullai was about to leave when Poo caught her and glared*

P: Ennama ithu..😠

K: Ethu..😕

P: Amma, nee nalla thaana dance aaduva, apuram en ipdi panra..🙅‍♀️

K: Ila da.. Athu..

*He tried to cover up for her*

P: Nee chumma iru pa.. Nee nalla thaan aadna, Amma thaan..😏

J's mind: Aathadi, puyal kelambiruchu doi..🥺

*Jeeva ran to Poo and took her in his hands before she asks anymore question*

J: Poo Poo.. Enna achu..😁

P: Mama vidunga mama, naan kovama iruken..😏

J: Nee en di kovama iruka..🙄

*Jeeva meant Mullai and Kathir stomped his feet*

J: Aah..Aah.. Neeyum en Poo kovama iruka..😶

K: Deiiii..😤

P: Paarunga mama, Amma vah dance ada sonna walking poitu irukanga..

JK's mind: Pochu😨

*Mullai started to leave*

P: Enga ma pora..🙄

M: Room ku..

P: Ethu..😧

M: Thala valikuthu.. Athaan Unaku theriyume..

*She glared at Jeeva🤨*

J's mind: Ithayum potu kuduthutala..😬

J: Thala.. Thalaya valikuthu..🤪

M: Oh ungaluku theriyave theiryathula..😠

J: Athu.. Aaa--ma..🙆‍♂️

P: Mama, neenga thaana soninga Amma ku thalavali nu..😦

*Jeeva hushed her and Mullai started walking*

P: Amma group dance inimel thaan iruku, enga ma pora..

*Poo stopped her*

M: Hey, athaan thala valikuthunu solrenla.. Nee mathavanga kooda aadu..

P: Mudiyathu.. Enakum Neeyum kooda aadnum..

M: Poo..🤨

K: Poo, vidra.. thala valikuthuna vitudu..😓

P: Ilappaaa..

J: Athaan Appa solran la.. Kelu..🤫

K: Hmm.. vidu Poo..

*Kathir walked towards DM. He took a few steps and came back*

K: En Mela irukra kovatha en melaye kaatu..😔

*He said it to M in a hushed voice and left. Jeeva wanted to leave but waited for Mullai to leave first. But she stood still*

P: Amma, appo nee polaya..🤔

J's mind: Odiru Jeeva..😲

J: Vaa di namma polam..

*He took Poo and ran to the stage before Mullai could get irritated*

*JP in stage*

J: Okay.. So last fun round ippo varuthu..

P: Group danceeeee... yaaaaaayyy...

*Mass Maranam was played and everyone gathered in the middle to dance. Poo pulled Mullai to dance and Mullai searched for Kathir. He purposely averted his eyes from her and let hear dance in peace. She was in no mood to dance, so clapped for Poo the whole time. Jeeva pulled Kathir and finally they gave a mass performance and Poo joined them. After the song is over, the trio got a thunderous applause*

*Guests left for the day and everyone dispersed to their rooms except JK*