நம்பிக்கை..

*Kathir ran around the entire college to find Jeeva and finally found him in the ground playing basketball*

K: Jeevaaaa....

J(from court): Enna da..

K: Vaa da..

J: Dei game poitu iruku da..

*Kathir started running towards the court and Jeeva understood something serious had happened. He came out of the court to the gallery*

J: Enna da achu..

K: Hari..

J: Avanuku Enna da..

K: Avan..

J: Ennanu olunga solli thola da..

K: Avan Mulla kita poi..😖

---------------------------------------------------------

*Kathir left Mullai's hand in frustration. Everytime she says 'Naan Mullai', Kathir felt like hitting himself in his head for his cowardness. He don't want her to put herself in guilt mode and make them both sick*

'Naan palaya Mulla ila' killed him as much as 'Naan Mullai'. She knew it and used it as her key to escape difficult situations.

*She never did it intentionally. She had her own reasons and he knew it. Only that he don't have enough confidence to confront her with the truth*

*The truth may either put them in a 'Happily ever after' mode or she can leave him forever. Though everyone other than KM in the house knew the latter will not happen, Kathir didn't believe it*

*As soon as he left her hand, she started walking towards the staircase. She was crying and climbed the stairs to reach their room when there is a booming voice in the hall*

K: THERIYUMMM...

*She turned around to see Kathir looking down in guilt*

K: Theriyum..

*He repeated in a low voice, more to himself than to her*

M:

*She looked at him confused*

M's mind: Enna theriyum..

K: Nee Mulla nu enaku nalla theriyum..

*She is totally confused now*

M:

K:

M:

*He slowly walked to the spot where she stood*

K: Nee Mulla thaan.. athula enaku entha santhegamum Ila..

*Sarcastic smile played in his lips*

M:

K: Nee epdi Mullayo, athey maari NAAN KATHIR..

*His voice is full of confidence and reassurance*

M:

K: Palaya Kathir..

*Tears rolled down her eyes and he extended his hand to her*

M:

*He nodded at her and she held his hand casually as if nothing happened. Though he is the more or less the same since college days, she feels 'Palaya Kathir' can be trusted better. The black shirt and 'Palaya Kathir' took her back to olden days. And more importantly, him offering a hand to her. Last time when he did it, their life changed for better. Though the days are bad now, it used to be worse then. Both are thankful for it*

*Kathir was the one who took the first step before and now seeing his extended hand gave her hope. Their lives are again going to be changed.. this time for the best*