Chapter 11: CHALLENGE

Chapter 11

~~~~~

The next day, Taehyung was alone in the Kwon's house since Jisoo and her parents had to attend a business meeting. They asked him to join but he knew that business meeting are confidential so he insisted to stay.

He decided to go out and check things that he can buy. He took his car that was sent by his parents and let him use it.

Before starting the engine, his phone buzzed with a notification from Mark. He checked it and saw an instagram post.

@marktuan

nominated by @wangjcksn to post an important girl in my life

nominated by @wangjcksn to post an important girl in my life. shit of course i have to post my fave.

I nominate the tagged people 😏
#ImportantGirlChallenge
Tagged: @ktaehyng, @bamtwo, @jblim
Likes 2,367

Comments
@jenkim: my chipmunk is so damn prettyyyy
@jblim: fave or babe? 😏
@ktaehyng: shady 'fave'

—-
Taehyung chuckled at the post, and decided to comment. He decided to post one later. He started the engine and drove off.

(I know markrose ship exist but I think they just fit in my story- i mean they are both good in english that's the only reason 😂)

~~~~

The meeting of Jisoo together with her parents had ended. They were having their lunch in a restaurant when Jisoo saw how some customers were looking at them and she knew the reason. She shrugged it off because that's how you deal with; then she continued eating.

Jisoo was about to drink when she received a message from Irene.

Twin Irene 💕
Twin, You might want to check your brothers' posts 😂

Once she read the message, she looked up to her brothers' account and saw their posts that made her choke up.

She first checked her first brother's post

@kwongd