Chapter 30: HAPPINESS

Chapter 30

~~~~

After few months, Jisoo was back in their house. Their parents would visit them from time to time to check them.

They also went back working but since they are the CEOs they have flexible times.

Taehyung was checking some documents in his laptop when Jisoo called him.

"Babe, can you get the milk?" Jisoo asked while was carrying Soohyun, their son on her arms while laying on the bed.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and went to the table to get the milk. He happily joined his wife and son in the bed.

"Are you busy?" Jisoo asked worriedly as she received the milk.

Taehyung shook his head with a warm smile, "No, I'm not busy if you are the one asking."

Jisoo lightly slapped Taehyung after hearing her husband's sweet words. "You are really good at words." She said chuckling at her over dramatic husband who were acting as if he was hurt badly.

"Time flew really fast." Taehyung took the baby from Jisoo and carried it while feeding him. He lightly caressed his son's chubby face, his lips curved up with satisfaction.

"I know... he grew up so well." Jisoo said looking at her husband and son.

Taehyung softly chuckled, "How can he not grow up pretty well, when his grandparents and uncles dotes him so much."

Jisoo chuckled as well agreeing to what he had said. "Jiyong oppa and Yoongi oppa told me their gifts will be one. Then they asked me if they can give an apartment to Soohyun for his 1st birthday. While Yedam asked me if he can give a kid's car."

Taehyung knew his brother-in-laws can do those things. "An apartment is too much babe. Soohyun is still a toddler."

"I told them that and they just told me, we can convert it to a playground." Jisoo explained.

Taehyung can't help but to laugh, an apartment just to become a playground. "I will just tell them to save it for Soohyun's other birthdays."

"Yeah, you told them off babe. They will listen to you more than me." Jisoo said walking to the bathroom. She gave Taehyung some look and his husband knew what it meant. She will just take a bath since they will be out later.

——

Jisoo came out of the bathroom when she saw her husband and son laying on the bed. Taehyung giving kisses to his son while Soohyun was giggling so much. It was a sight to see that melted Jisoo's heart.

@kjisoo

I love you both

I love you both. 💜

tagged: @ktaehyng

Likes 124,365

Comments disabled

——

Jiyong entered the restaurant followed by Yoongi and Yedam. They will be meeting their nephew again together with Jisoo and Taehyung.

The three greeted Jisoo and Taehyung with hugs before greeting the little bunch sitting in the stroller happily.

As they sat down, they saw some fans taking pictures from outside the store. They didn't bother anymore as long as they did not go inside and create trouble.

"Noona!! Can we spend one day each with Soohyun? Please?" Yedam pleaded with all of his charms.

"Sorry Yedamie but he is still little and he have to be careful. Don't worry once he is walking already you guys can bring him even abroad." Taehyung explained logically.

Jiyong's ears perked up with excitement, "You said it, no changes in your words. The three of us were planning on bringing him in different countries."

"Wait!!! If that will happen let us join you!" Jisoo argued.

"Of course, you guys will join us. I know he will cry if he can't see you guys that long." Jiyong said before calling the waiters to bring in their pre-ordered foods.

Yoongi then lightly pinch the cheeks of Soohyun, "I wonder what will he like when grows up."

"Noona, what will you do if he wanted to become an idol?" Yedam asked seriously wanting to know that answer from the couple.

Jisoo and Taehyung looked at each other before answering, "Actually, we have thought about that. As long as he likes it... we will support him." Taehyung answered.

Jisoo then added, "BUT... it's too early to say! He is barely a one year old baby."

"Still... If he wants to be an idol. We will make sure he will not have a hard time especially in his social life." Jiyong said, making Yoongi and Yedam agree.

——

Taehyung was driving home, since he was called to the office after their lunch. The brothers took Jisoo and Soohyun home.

As he arrived their house, he went to look for his wife and son. He then saw the two curled up in the bed sleeping soundly.

His lips curved up with satisfaction as he can't help but to take his phone and take a picture of his family.

@ktaehyng

​​​

I will love you both forever 💜

tagged: @kjisoo

Likes 111,095

Comments disabled

——

This story came to its ending, but my love for vsoo will always be there. Thank you so much for all the love and appreciation! 😭I will be posting some extra/filler/short chapters soon. Thank you again! I hope you can check my other stories too! 💜 🥺

-euphoricninja💜