Chapter 17: DAY OFF

Chapter 17

~~~~

Jiyong's POV

The director congratulated everyone, "That's a wrap everyone! Thank you for the good work!"

I bowed and said thank you to everyone before going to the changing room to change my clothes for more casual.

I was walking to the changing room when I saw my brother Yoongi walking towards me

"Hyung!" Yoongi said as he walked towards me to give me a hug.

"Hey, how's the recording?" I asked while hugging him back.

He broke the hug and answered, "It went pretty well."

I glanced at yoongi's members before greeting them each one.

"GD sunbaenim, we are actually going to visit you." Jungkook said shyly.

I glared at him and his face went pale, "I told you not to call me sunbaenim." I said seriously to him looking at his eyes and he was in the verge of shock. The others as well.

Yoongi who knew me very well just laughed at his members reactions.

"Yah! Why are your faces like that?" I was chuckling in between my words. "I'm just messing around, what i meant is... i told you guys to Just call me hyung, right? When we first met?" They all nodded as relief brushed their faces as I saw them smile at me and started calling me hyung at same time.

"That was fucking funny." Yoongi said who was leaning on the wall holding his stomach from too much laughing.

"Yedam's members had the best reactions tho." I told him and he agreed.

I asked the BTS members to come inside my changing room since they brought snacks for me, we were just talking a lot of things. I mean mostly, they were the one talking about how they got inspired by Bigbang and me as an artist so on... In other words, fanboying over me which was stopped by Yoongi who was pretty annoyed at his talkative members because he can't take a quick nap.

"By the way, hyung." I looked at yoongi who just called me. I asked him why and he answered "I'm free next week, please tell mom I'll go home tomorrow."

I nodded as an agreement when I suddenly remembered that I don't have work next week too. I grinned at the thought that rushed into me.

Time for a quick vacation!

"Yedam and I are free next week too." I said giving him a meaningful smile and he got it immediately as I saw him grin.

"Should we go?" He asked making his members looked at him puzzled and curious

"Of course, it's a rare opportunity" I answered as I got my phone and started typing messages for my friends to arrange something and my brother did the same thing.

"Ahhh... Yoongi hyung, GD hyung what are you guys talking about?" Taehyung asked while looking back and forth at me and yoongi. I answered him without looking because I was busy messaging my friends

"Since we don't have schedule next week, we are planning to have a vacation" i explained to Taehyung as I smiled at him. The dude smiled back happily

"If you are free next week and you want to join, you can join us." I offered and they got excited but it immediately turned into gloomy faces. I looked at them confused but my brother explained everything

"Hyung, they would gladly join us but each one of them have schedules next week or will visit their families." Yoongi explained

"Oh... i'm sorry then maybe next time." I said comforting them and they got happy immediately.