Chapter 25: FANGIRLING

Chapter 25

~~~~

Lotte Hotel Seoul VIP Hall

Everyone is wearing their formal attire looking at their best arriving one after another. The room was filled with excitement and happiness for the event that they dubbed as "Wedding of the year".

They couldn't help but to mutter their compliments in the venue. Indeed, it is the best wedding they could think of.

The entrance was filled with cherry blossoms and white flowers to accentuate the new beginning for the couple.

Once people thought it was over, they were wrong

Once people thought it was over, they were wrong. The guests were mesmerized even more as they entered the hall. Filled with lights, flowers, decorations hanging above the giant ceiling. Something like out of a fairytale.

In the crowd, sitting comfortably in front were Jisoo and Taehyung's parents wearing their custom-made and tailored attires

In the crowd, sitting comfortably in front were Jisoo and Taehyung's parents wearing their custom-made and tailored attires. They were sitting together with Jisoo's brothers sitting comfortably as they waited for the wedding to start.

Right after them were Jisoo and Taehyung's group of friends who were sitting on the next two tables. Three tables were empty for the BIGBANG, BTS and Treasure members.

The rest of seats were occupied by high ranking officials, business tycoons from different countries and close relatives and friends of the family.

30 minutes before the wedding, Treasure members arrived all together wearing their formal attires making them look like cute kids in a wedding.

5 minutes after Treasure members' arrival, BTS members arrived looking chic in their suits complimenting their bodies.

It was soon followed by BIGBANG members wearing their seems casual suits but tailored ones.

The arrival of the members made Jisoo and Taehyung's girl friends stir on their seats with excitement earning a scoffed from the boys.

Lisa squealed with excitement, "Look at Jin and V. They looked so fcking handsome!"

"We look handsome too. We are like on a par with them." Bambam snickered

"excuse me?!" Lisa sarcastically commented making the boys shake their head in approval.

Chaeyoung cutely looked at the side and said, "Hyunsuk is looking chic in that suit and Junghwan is so cute look at him. I wanna pinch his and Mashiho's cheeks!"

Mark then commented making everyone laugh with agreement, "Of course they look cute, they are still young. Wait until they reached our age."

Jennie added, "Well not just cute we are talking here. TOP emitting charisma all over. Like—look at him just sitting there but wow."

Jaebum and the rest of the boys then copied the way TOP was sitting.

Yugyeom scoffed, "We can do that too."

The boys chuckled as they succeeded in teasing the girls making them completely so done with their antics.

"Alright! We will stop! We don't want blood flowing here. Continue your fangirling, ladies." Jaebum said making the girls glare at him before they started their fangirling again.

~~~~

This story is close to its ending.
5 chapters to go...