Chapter 18: INTERVIEW

Chapter 18

i'm really sorry for the late updates. Been busy so much lately. 🤧 i'll try to update as quick as i can thanks xx

~~~~
After their Paris trip, each one of them got busy working. Jiyong and Yoongi were on a world tour with their groups. Yedam was busy since they just had a comeback.
Jisoo became busy as well as she handled a lot of marketing and business meetings outside the country. Taehyung was busy managing their company, and was sent to their company's headquarters in China, US, and UK.

After4 months of busy their normal busy lives, Jisoo was comfortably sitting in the sofa in their living room with a tub of ice cream. She was watching the interview of her brothers as Kwon Siblings. She was asked to be a guest too, but she declined for only one reason. She is not a celebrity why would she go there.

In behalf, her brothers went as a way to clarify things up as well.

Host: Hello everyone! Let us all welcome the infamous siblings in KPOP world, Kwon Siblings. Please introduce yourself first.

The two youngest looked at their hyung to start the ball rolling.

GD: Hello everyone! I'm the eldest among 4, Kwon Jiyong.

Suga: I'm second to oldest, Kwon Yoongi. Nice meeting you all.

Yedam: Hi to all the viewers! I'm Kwon Sibling's maknae, Kwon Yedam.

Jisoo took a spoonful from the tub of ice cream she was holding while watching. The interview continued as to why they hid the fact that they were siblings. Jiyong answered for the rest.

GD: It was actually the decision of the whole family. We were asked by our parents on what we want to pursue as our careers. The three of us, answered to be an idol and celebrity. That's when I started to train in YG, and later on debut as BIGBANG. Yoongi started training as well. We all wanted to be known as ourselves and not as a brother of someone famous. But our manager, agency heads and CEO knew about it.

Host: How about your members?

Yoongi: Jiyong hyung's members knew about us, but my members and Yedamie's members don't.

Then, Jisoo stopped eating as she remembers asking Yoongi and Yedam about how their members reacted.

Host: Were they disappointed when the news broke out?

Yedam: In my case, my members thought that I was just really close to Jiyong hyung and other Bigbang members since I trained the longest. They often greet me with hugs and give me a lot of gifts. When they found out, they were not disappointed and understood the reason when I explained it to them. They were happy too that they can be closer to my brothers and noona.

Suga:  They were a bit disappointed since we trained for so long and we never hide anything from each other. They often ask me why my parents would give presents to them when they haven't met the group. They wanted to thank them and asked me to tell my parents to visit us, but I told them they are really busy. When I posted the picture on my instagram, they ran to my room and asked from explanation. They understand too the reason why and were happy for me.

Jisoo was still finishing her ice cream when she felt a presence on her back. She looked up and saw her Taehyung standing behind her.

"Hi, why are you here?" She asked still looking up, leaning on the sofa's backrest. Taehyung leaned closer to his girlfriend and placed quick kiss on her lips as a greeting.

Jisoo smiled when they lips parted and tapped the space beside her asking Taehyung to sit, which he did.

"I just wanted to visit my girlfriend." He said smile plastered on his face.

Jisoo pinched her boyfriend's cheeks and said "Aww, that's so sweet."

"I know I am the sweetest." He confidently claimed, in which Jisoo can testify.

"Wow, you're so confident. Well ,it's true tho." She chuckled.

"Let's go out after watching your brothers." Taehyung said as he grabbed the chips on the table. Jisoo nodded and put her attention back to the interview.

HOST: What about your sister?

GD: She doesn't like to get attention, and she knew how fans would dig up about their idol's life. She wanted to live a private normal life.

HOST: Have you ever felt that she was embarrassed?

Yoongi: No, we never felt that way. In fact, she supports us in every way she can. It's just that she doesn't like to be known in public.

Yedam: Yeah that's right. Noona once said that she can't handle people looking at her or taking pictures of her. She's scared that if she did something wrong, people might hate us as well.

Jisoo nodded at the answers of her brother as she opened her mouth to eat some chips Taehyung was feeding her.

HOST: You guys revealed your sibling relationship because of your sister's post about her boyfriend. Can you tell us about that more?

Jisoo's eyes got wide when she heard the host talk about her. She gulped and hoped her brothers would not say anything embarrassing on live television.

Yedam: It was actually funny because I just told them that Noona has a boyfriend through our group chat and the two of them got into protective mode. Due to protectiveness, Jiyong hyung commented and that was the start. Oh, our mom would often say that we have sister complex. I think we just really care about her.

Host: Your comments to about your sister are making headlines too. They loved your closeness. Speaking of headlines, it was on the news that your sister's boyfriend is actually the heir of the number one company in South Korea. Do you know about it?

This time Taehyung stopped eating his chips and focused keenly on the tv wanting to know the answers of Jisoo's brothers. Jisoo on the other hand was getting annoyed on why the host needs to bring her love life on an interview about his brothers.

GD: When I found out about her boyfriend, I actually wanted to know the guy. You know the saying that a man knows a man best. We actually found out that he was an heir before the headline. We knew about it from a source and mainly our parents because they were close to his parents as well. We didn't mind actually since we wanted to know him as our sister's boyfriend not an heir.

Yoongi: Hyung is right, and about him we don't have anything bad to say about him. We have met him a lot of times, and we often hang out too especially if he's visiting our home. We are actually close to him, that we think of him as part of the family.

Taehyung was so happy when he heard the answers from Jisoo's brothers. He was rather pleased that her brothers fully accepted him. It was not her parents that made him nervous, it was her brothers since Jisoo's parents really like him for their daughter to the point of asking him to propose to her immediately. He didn't mind it actually even though it was not that long when they became officially together. He just knew that Jisoo was the one for him on the first time he met her in school six years ago.

The interview ended as the Jiyong, Yoongi and Yedam bid their goodbyes to the viewers, and like usual they are trending and making headlines.

Jisoo stood up, spreading her arms to stretch before walking up to her room, "Babe, I'm just going to change." she said

Taehyung smiled at her and waited for her girl to comeback. While waiting, a thought brushed through him making him smile like an idiot.
——