8.Responsibility

Suprise,Hey everyone :D  I was free today so I uploded before 18th november.See Im so nice LOL anyways the new character Evan,is inspired from Evan from the story My wattpad love,its a great story.I have also updated the Cast on the side ------->

Enjoy :D

***

Nessie's POV

I was worried that if Jake would by chance phase in front of the school so I tried to take my hand out from Evan's hand,his grip was loose so I easily took my hand out.He was confused but he quickly understood the situation and shrugged.

When Jake glanced at us and saw Evan was no longer holding my hand he was relived.So what should I do now? If I can't even try to make him jelous nor be with him.Im pissed,I sighed in frustration.Christina and Emma went to the washroom.I and Evan were alone on the table.

"So you are a witch...I mean warlock?"I asked trying to start a conversation instead of sitting there with akward silence.

"Yeah and what are you extactly?"He asked.

"Half vampire,half human."

"Wow,how? I mean...I never heard of half vampire,half human."He said with wide eyes.The bell rang.I was thankful,I din't want to give a big explanation to Evan,that why I was half vampire blah blah.I had my next class with Christina and Emma,they were in the washroom so I guess I will have to go alone,I shighed and got up.Evan joined me.I glanced at Jake,he was still looking at me and Evan he would occasionally look somewhere else,but his whole attention was here.Evan wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll walk you to your class."He said.I was uncomfortable him holding me but I nodded for the acting and all.He stopped mid way.

"You don't have any class?"I asked.

"Im gonna bunk,I have Maths,Im not in mood of it."He said cooly.

"What if some one catches you?"I asked.

"No one ever has and never will.Chill."

"Okay bye.Enjoy."I said.

"Bye.You too enjoy your class."He said chuckling.Everybody was alredy in their classes.The passage was empty.I was hurrying to my class when I was pushed by somebody to the wall.I closed my eyes.

"Woah."I said.When I opened my eyes,Jake was the one who pushed me.

"Jake let me go,Im late for class."I protested.He shook his head.

"What were you doing with that freak?"He asked with a really angry voice.Actually beyond angry.I shivered looking at his anger.

"His name is Evan."I said.He growled when I said Evan's name.

 "I dont want you around him."He wispered.

"Why?"I asked with a little smirk.

"Because you are my mate,you belong with me,I can't see you with anyone else,because you are mine."He wispered near my ear,sending me more shivers.I blushed.Aww,I miss my old jake.I was gonna repond but he said something which stopped me.

"But we can't be together."He sighed and started walking away.

"Why?"I asked almost in tears.He shook his head and kept on walking.I wiped my tears and went to my class.The teacher gave us a free class.I told Christina and Emma everything with little sobbing.

"He still loves you."Christina said after I explained them everything.

"Where's Evan?"Emma asked.

"He bunked class."I said.She nodded.Him skipping this class was useless,we got a free class anyways.Aunt Alice came to us,because she was with me in this class actually all classes.

"Nessie don't worry everything will be fine."She said as she took a seat next to me.I nodded.

"So who wants to go shopping?C'mon Nessie we are going to Italy this weekend.Aren't you excited?"She asked excitedly.

"We are going to meet the voultri in Italy."I shrugged.

"So what?Emma,Christina will u join us for shopping?"She chirped.

"Yeah sure."They said.

"Awsome."Aunt Alice said happily.I appreciate that  they all were trying to cheer me up,but shopping wouldn't extactly help.

Shopping was boring.I knew it.Aunt Alice bought me many new shorts,skirts,etc..Like we were going to Hawii insteast of Italy.When we reached home,Jake was there.He ignored me and even I tried to ignore him.He came to talk because even he was comming to Italy with us.I was too tired so I just went to my room and lay down at my bed.I couldn't sleep so I was listening to what was happening downstairs because Im half vampire.Ha did you forget that ? 

"Edward,Im going to accept Billy and Sam's proposition."Jake said.Wait what proposition?Why don't they all keep things from me.Even Jake.

"If you are going to be an Alpha,you will not spend time with Nessie.She is heartbroken alredy."Mom said.He was going to be an Alpha.Why didn't he tell me.Im so proud of him.

"We can't be together anyways because of the voultri."Jake said.So he was doing this because he was afraid of the voultri?Im so pissed.

"Can you just decide after comming back from Italy?"Mom said.

"Yeah,okay.I will see you tommorow.Keep Nessie safe."Jake said.

****

So Im going to my trip in 2 hours,all packing done :)BTW today is Mackenzie Foy aka Renesmee's 12th Birthday.She is so cute :) Enjoy Breaking Dawn Part 2,and Happy Diwali to all those who celebrate it.Love you all.Please Vote and Comment.Thanks 4 reading.

~teamcullen14