Letters To Him-2

I ran towards the garden, I don't know why, but I wasn't ready to face him right now. I didn't know what to say to him,

"Rose, please wait...Rose", I heard his voice but didn't stop running. "Rose, wait", he said catching up me. "Rose", he said pulling me by my arm. "Roseline". "What?", I asked annoyingly. "I've been waiting all these years to come back to you, and now that we are standing next to each other, why are you running away from me?", he asked still holding my hands tightly.

"Because...", I stopped. I couldn't get the words to explain how I suffered all these years waiting for his letter, waiting for...just a response from him. "Because?", he asked worriedly. "Why didn't you ever write back to me Adam?", I asked. "Write back to you? What do you mean?", he asked. "Are you saying you never read my letters, I was so stupid to write to you all these years", I said feeling hurt as a tear rolled down my eye.

"What letters Rose? I never received any letter", he said. I looked at him with my tearful eyes. "Forget it Adam", I said pulling my hand away from him. "Rose stop", he said and pulled me into a kiss. I shut my eyes tightly when I felt his fingers moving in my hair. He pulled me closer with his other hand deepening the kiss. My tears touched our lips when he pulled me closer.

He kissed me passionately like there was never going to be a tomorrow. He moved his fingers from my hair to my cheeks, I linked my fingers with his showing my want for him. I could feel his breathing on my lips when I left a few moans of pleasure. We broke the kiss feeling breathless. 

"I had been waiting to do this to you the whole evening", he said. My heart fluttered when he said that to me. "I wanted to come back to you as soon as I left, but...I missed you Rose", he said as he hugged me tightly. "I want to take you somewhere", he whispered in my ears. "Where?", I asked still being held in his arms.

"I'll pick you tomorrow morning", he said breaking the hug but still holding me.

The next morning,

"Rose...". "Coming mother", I said walking down the stairs. I wore my peach-colored dress and tied my hair into a ponytail. I came downstairs when I saw Adam sitting beside my father having a cup of tea. His eyes were stuck on me when I shyly walked towards my mother. My mother handed me a plate of biscuits and asked me to take it to them. I walked towards them and bent down to put the plate on the table when my eyes met his.

"Rose", my father said while taking a biscuit from the plate. "Yes father", I said standing straight in front of him. "Adam wants to take you somewhere, are you ready?", he asked while eating his biscuit and sipping his tea. "Yes father", I said when I heard mother rushing out of the kitchen, "Roseline, wear a prettier dress would you", she said. 

"It's okay Mrs. McCartney, Roseline, is already beautiful enough", Adam said walking closer to me. "He is right, go on dear", my father said. "After all she has inherited your beauty, Mrs. McCartney", he said. "Oh Adam, you're a charmer", my mother said giggling. Adam took my hands in his and we left.

After a walk of nearly 20 min, I saw a stable with very beautiful horses. I looked around the place and ran towards them. "Oh, oh, she is so beautiful", I said caressing the horse's face. "You want to ride it?", he asked. "Huh??", I looked at him questioningly when he turned his eyes towards me and smiled. "Don't you remember when we used to come here to play, you told me that you want to ride it with me", he said. 

I nodded excitedly. He brought the horse and asked me to climb on it. He hopped and sat behind me like a professional. He put his hand on my waist and we started to ride the horse. I was enjoying the hopping on the horse's back and laughing my heart out. 

"Enjoying?", he asked. "Yes, but why did we come here suddenly?", I asked tucking my flying hair behind my ear. "2. Because you wanted to ride a horse", he said. "What's 1?". "I wanted to tell you something", he said moving closer to me. "What?". "I love you", he whispered in my ears. My body froze in between the ride, I couldn't believe it. I was happy, I was so happy, I shut my eyes wishing this wasn't a dream when I felt his kiss on my cheeks making me believe it was real.

I turned to look at him with happiness when he kissed my forehead. "I love you too Adam"